BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDerma-cit
540 Needles Derma Roller Micro Needles Therapy System 025mm

DERMA-CIT 540 Needles Derma Roller Micro Needles Therapy System 0.25mm

by Derma-cit

Get Years Back On Your Skin. You'll get so many compliments soon. BENEFITS: - MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK YOUNGER AND HEALTHIER - It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth and neck - Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation - Helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles - Helps to reduce Stretch Marks, Scars, Cellulite, Fine Lines - Helps to tighten loose, sagging skin - Improves skin texture and reduces pore size - Improves the skin's ability to absorb skin care products such as topical serums, creams etc. WHY CHOOSE DERMA-CIT ROLLER? - The most popular (540 needles) TOP QUALITY derma roller - Titanium Alloy Medical Grade Stainless Steel Needles - Get Fast Results in just a few weeks. - No side effects, it's safe and reliable. No Questions Asked. WHY BUY FROM US? Order Today, Ships Today!

Where can you purchase this ?
I just bought the DRS 540 Needle Derma Roller System, and was wondering how often to use it? I have read no more then once a month, to every day. I’m so confused! The last thing I want to do is make my scarring worse.
I would love the opportunity to try this on my 52 year old face I mainly only see younger people reviewing this beauty tool @dermaroller @influenster
Start your review of DERMA-CIT 540 Needles Derma Roller Micro Needles Therapy System 0.25mm!
Char F.
1,734 reviews
I cannot love this product enough. I was so skeptical about purchasing one of these from amazon because I got it for a steal, but I couldn’t be happier! I use it three days a week and apply my retinol serum after!
Amy D.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this product after watching several YouTubers rave about the difference that it made in their skin. I have used it twice so far (once a week for 2 weeks) and it seems to make my skincare products more effective after using this little gem. It does make your skin feel as though it has a sunburn for about 30 min to an hour, but it is worth it. I will know more after about a month or so but so far so good.
Lily Z.
1,218 reviews
at first i thought this was jsut another thing out to get peoples money. but then i started thinking about how using the dermaroller with a face serum could be muc more beneficial because itll help the serums really get into your skin. i use the smallest needle because i jsut want to get rid of enlarged pores and its honestly working! i paid about $8 and i love the benefits Im already starting to see! its also helping get rid of dry patches on my face much faster
Nilima L.
Kolkata
As claimed by the product company its a miracle and a real stuff that makes the tag line "collagen induction therapy (CIT)" stand true to each word. The length of the needles vary in size from 0.25mm to 2.5mm. It really helps cope with acne, scars, pigmentation and even fine lines in individuals dealing with it. I have pigmentation and acne problems and after i started using the roller i have seen results. Totally recommendable. Just a few safety precautions. Please disinfect your derma rollers before and after use with surgical spirit or alcohol and while using the roller use light hand strokes and improvise according to your level of tolerance.
Ghita B.
FES, Apartement
DERMA-CIT 540 Needles Derma Roller Micro Needles Therapy System 0.25mm uploaded by Ghita B.
Frankly I heard a lot and a lot about this product, which I envy all those who own it very much but to no avail I find only cheap and unbroken products I heard it removes grain and it would be wonderful if it is true I still suffer with my face I wish I found it in my country But unfortunately
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lupe P.