BY DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY

A rain day on Crosby Street. The confidence to find something beautiful and meaningful during a downpour. An enchanting balance of tropical vetiver Haiti and citrusy neroli Tunisia creates a surprisingly fresh scent. "There are so many great moments when I see a girl walking down the street and she's super stylish and very inspiring. Crosby Street is so unique it's one of my favorite in New York City." Derek Lam Notes: Vetiver Haiti, Neroli Tunisia. Style: Fresh. Chic. Vibrant. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I wanted to love this, unfortunately I can't. Smells like cheap men's cologne. It actually reminds me of "Gravity" from my middle school days. So far the only Derek Lam 10 Crosby I like is "Blackout". I recommend sampling this first to see if you like it!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Paris, KY
This perfume literally smells and I will wear this every day it is such a summer smell and it's not too strong. I got my perfume from Sephora.
Ami D.
Ami D.
Got a sample of this. Its clean but rain doesn't come to mind when smelling this. Its too sweet for a true clean name.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Fragrance is difficult to review because one person may hate this and another may love it. But for me, this is a big time love of mine. It's a clean, manly smell. The scent lingers and I can even wake up the next morning and smell it. Yes it's pricey but this is a great perfume
Katie C.
Katie C.
Belews Creek, NC
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE PERFUME E V E R! It works so well with my body chemistry! It is a little pricey but I think it's worth every penny! Super long lasting!
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I am reviewing this on an actual rainy day! It smells dirty to me, like a dirty wet street. It has hints of spice and is musky. More of a green and herby feel. It smells like dry dirt and dead weeds. Noting about it evokes a rainy day to me at all. I don't like this fragrance.
Veronique M.
Veronique M.
Regina, SK
I am not sure how I feel about the smell. It smells good but it is a bit masculine for my taste. Might pass it to my man to see what he is thinking about it.