BY DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY

A rain day on Crosby Street. The confidence to find something beautiful and meaningful during a downpour. An enchanting balance of tropical vetiver Haiti and citrusy neroli Tunisia creates a surprisingly fresh scent. "There are so many great moments when I see a girl walking down the street and she's super stylish and very inspiring. Crosby Street is so unique it's one of my favorite in New York City." Derek Lam Notes: Vetiver Haiti, Neroli Tunisia. Style: Fresh. Chic. Vibrant. see more...

Heather T.
Cullman , AL
This is a wonderful unisex perfume. They have a full line and you will find one you will love. They last all day and come in different forms (stick and spray) and sizes. I really like the stick form to carry on trips!
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Fragrance is difficult to review because one person may hate this and another may love it. But for me, this is a big time love of mine. It's a clean, manly smell. The scent lingers and I can even wake up the next morning and smell it. Yes it's pricey but this is a great perfume
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I am reviewing this on an actual rainy day! It smells dirty to me, like a dirty wet street. It has hints of spice and is musky. More of a green and herby feel. It smells like dry dirt and dead weeds. Noting about it evokes a rainy day to me at all. I don't like this fragrance.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I wanted to love this, unfortunately I can't. Smells like cheap men's cologne. It actually reminds me of "Gravity" from my middle school days. So far the only Derek Lam 10 Crosby I like is "Blackout". I recommend sampling this first to see if you like it!
Katie C.
Belews Creek, NC
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE PERFUME E V E R! It works so well with my body chemistry! It is a little pricey but I think it's worth every penny! Super long lasting!
Lily C.
Paris, KY
This perfume literally smells and I will wear this every day it is such a summer smell and it's not too strong. I got my perfume from Sephora.
Ami D.
Got a sample of this. Its clean but rain doesn't come to mind when smelling this. Its too sweet for a true clean name.
Veronique M.
Regina, SK
I am not sure how I feel about the smell. It smells good but it is a bit masculine for my taste. Might pass it to my man to see what he is thinking about it.