DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY BLACKOUT 5.9 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Daniela S.

BY DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY

A blackout on Crosby Street. Downtown has gone dark. Tonight, all bets are off. A deeply romantic pairing. Complex Osmanthus and Chai Tea Essence…the sweetness of the flower with the passion and danger of the spicy chai tea. "There are so many great moments when I see a girl walking down the street and she's super stylish and very inspiring. Crosby Street is so unique it's one of my favorite in New York City." Derek Lam Notes: Osmanthus, Chai Tea Essence. Style: Spicy. Chic. Edgy. see more...

Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
I received a sample in my box play by sephora and this fragrance is spectacular I can not stop smelling it is something addictive !!!! It's expensive but it's really worth it. I think from now on this will be my favorite fragrance. I love and not only to me all who pass by my side, I do not know if it's man, woman or whatever, I just know that I love this aroma so much that I can not stop having it. I recommend it to everyone it is very very good.