DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY BLACKOUT 5.9 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Daniela S.

BY DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY

A blackout on Crosby Street. Downtown has gone dark. Tonight, all bets are off. A deeply romantic pairing. Complex Osmanthus and Chai Tea Essence…the sweetness of the flower with the passion and danger of the spicy chai tea. "There are so many great moments when I see a girl walking down the street and she's super stylish and very inspiring. Crosby Street is so unique it's one of my favorite in New York City." Derek Lam Notes: Osmanthus, Chai Tea Essence. Style: Spicy. Chic. Edgy. see more...

DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY BLACKOUT 5.9 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

Start your review of DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY BLACKOUT 5.9 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie P.
Omg this fragrance! It smells amazing! It wears very fresh and clean on me but on some people it's spicy and oriental. I smell it on me throughout the day and it continues to amaze me. In my opinion, this can be a shared fragrance for both men and women. Definitely recommend!
Leah A.
Overall this is a nice scent.
Personally I think it was too strong and almost overwhelming.
A lot goes a long way so that's a plus.
Jayme S.
Bevier, MO
This is my all time favorite perfume! I received a sample in my Sephora box and I went through it in about a week so I HAD to buy the full size! It is pretty pricey, but I love it! I feel like it can be worn by either male or female. It is a very spicy, warm scent, perfect for fall!
Nijolė K.
love the smell like it for everyday stays all day but on clothes 2 days want to try other fragrance!💖💖💖
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
I received a sample in my box play by sephora and this fragrance is spectacular I can not stop smelling it is something addictive !!!! It's expensive but it's really worth it. I think from now on this will be my favorite fragrance. I love and not only to me all who pass by my side, I do not know if it's man, woman or whatever, I just know that I love this aroma so much that I can not stop having it. I recommend it to everyone it is very very good.
Natalie C.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this perfume!! I received a sample of it through Play! By Sephora and I will definitely be purchasing. The scent itself is so nice, it's like a warm, earthy scent that's perfect for a night out! It also lasts a long time, which is very important for me as well. Highly recommend!
Savannah P.
Blackout is a warm, spicy oriental fragrance that really does smell like chai tea. If you've ever smelled a chai tea bag, you know it smells like cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and other spices. Imagine smelling a chai tea bag that has been steeped in milk. Essentially, Blackout smells like a freshly made cup of spicy Masala chai (chai tea made with milk). It's a warm, spicy, cozy fragrance that is perfect for autumn and winter. I have worn it during the spring and summer, as it's not an overpowering fragrance. The sillage is moderate, as those around you will be able to smell you, but you won't overpower a room. The longevity is good, as I get about 8 hours of wear from one application of this fragrance. If you like warm, spicy, oriental fragrances I highly recommend trying this one!
Maddy S.
Indianapolis , IN
My absolute favorite scent!! It smells so sexy and stays on my skin all day. I have gotten so many compliments.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got a travel set of all the different scents and this one is a favorite of mine. Warm, spicy, a different smell then the floral, sweet perfumes. I definitely recommend, and would consider buying full size in the future.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Love this fragrance. It's a deep, rich scent that is perfect for the nighttime. Derek Lam fragrances last a long time so I definitely think this is worth the money!