Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I'm shocked because Sephora keeps sending me amazing perfume samples. I want them to send one I hate because I already have a growing collection, and don't need anymore. This is very interesting because it starts out strong and powerful, but is actually a very light fragrance. It honestly could be for a day or night because it's also warm and spicy. So it could be perfect for work, but it's also a sexy scent so also ideal for a date or night out. I would recommend if you're looking for a solid perfume to wear both day and night. You definitely cannot go wrong with this.