Get silky smooth skin with this at home oil cleanser wax product from depileve. Made with the best ingredients and highest quality products, depileve wax products never cease to amaze both the professional and amateur waxer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Depileve Oil Cleanser!
I love this product so much I love the way my skin feel afterwards! It's so smooth! And it's an okay price I definitely recommend this to everyone I know! It's super gentle ! I will buy again!!!!!!!!!!
Fairport, NY
Makes me skin super soft and smooth. I love the way it smells like baby lotion. It's gentle and smells very nice.
Absolutely love this moisturizer! Makes my skin feel very soft. Recommend to anyone that suffers from dry skin.
I recommend this moisturizer to anybody that has extra dry skin like myself !
I recommend this moisturizer to anybody that has extra dry skin like myself !
Deer Park, NY
Luego de depilarte con cera necesitas sacar los restos de esta para que tu piel quede lisa y no se te pegue a nada. Este aceitito es el ideal para dejarlas suavecitas y brillantes
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Love this cleanser doesn't make my face or oily works great great amount of product for its price highly recommend to anyone
It is very good for after shaving. It will remove the wax and leaves the skin soft is very easy of use