BY DEPILÈVE

100% natural muslin in packs of 100 strips or 40 yard roll. 100 facial strips 1 inch x 3 inch. Use with any and all depilatory systems. Convenient, pre-cut strips. see more...

Francismar A.
Miami
I thought that would be something practical at the time of use, that would take you from troubles, in any event, not be if really I didn't know you used, but I did not like, apart that any residue when remove it, I do not recommend it. What good is that is easy of carrying, try it, particularly already I tell as is your experience with this product, Xoxo
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I hate these strips! I just don't like this natural muslin. It's stiff and porous and it just sucks. I don't think it's the brand--it's just not my personal favorite material for waxing. I like the white cloth that comes in a roll so I can cut whichever size I need. I wax my eyebrows, lips and sometime legs so I need all kinds of crazy sizes.
Estrella A.
Tucson, AZ
I have used these products in the past and they were unbelievable great and I like the feeling it gives off because I feel it tugs out each hair wherever you apply this to.
Mariella V.
Hammond, IN
Best waxing strips in the world. As an esthetician this is all i use on my clients. The wax adheres to the strip much better then the bleached strips
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Emely C.
Lawrence, MA
These strips are terrific. They adhere perfectly to the wax and removal is painless. Great product.
Olena N.
New Castle, DE
It's an excellent product to use in your hair remover battle;) This product a little to help you in waxing your legs and another parts of body
Andrea F.
SON muy fáciles de aplicar y de retirar deja la piel muy suave después de usarla las tiras deberían ser un poco más gruesas
Evany A.
Las uso siempre que pueda conseguirlas, son muy practicas y fáciles de usar , me gustan mucho. Es muy bueno el producto.
Claudiane C.
Ótima para depilação,super higiênico,pratica e de ótima qualidade ,com preço acessível a todos