Depileve Collar Rings

Used to keep warmer clean by avoiding wax drippings from falling onto the warmer. 50 pack. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
Boonville, IN
I first starting using Depileve products when I was working as a manager in a chain salon. The wax was smooth to apply and came off clean. Rarely did a client have a reaction with the wax. I still use their brand of warmer, wax and pre/post cleansers and creams. Cant say enough good things about this line.
Elise M.
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Jenna B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These keep my wax pot extremely clean. Makes it so that my wax pot isn't full of wax strings.
Linda T.
Achei mais ou menos, não tirou meu pelo com tanta facilidade como outras marcas que testei...
não se deu muito bem com a minha pele
Brïïchu S.
I think all brands of wax to shave are very good and very effective. Although it hurts a little I love being able to use the wax.
Chantel E.
Woodbridge, ON
prevents your wax pot from getting messy and spilling the product into the pot. Great quality and affordable too.
Karla a.
muito bom, os pelos saem com facilidade é não a a dor forte, apenas uns pinico, mas nada absurdo! ótimo mesmo
Nayeli B.
delicias chihuahua
voy a optener uno lo se se quisiera probarlo para ver que tal deja la piel y si es que no irrita