BY DEPILÈVE

For those who prefer extra thick white muslin. 40 yard roll, 3.5 inch wide. High quality bleached muslin roll for body waxing. Extra thick waxing strips that can be cut into any size. Bleached muslin body strips are pre-cut strips that are bleached for purity and softness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
I love buying muslin this way, it is convenient and a great value for my money. All i have to do is cut the size strip that I need and wax off! The wax adheres to this muslin very well and it helps to provide a quick clean pull every time. I will always buy this musiln
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love, love, love this muslin! I use it at home and in my salon. I like how it sticks to the hair and you can cut the strips to any size. This is a great product for all areas of the body.
Nikki  N.
I like this brand it doesn’t pill on the sides like a lot of waxing rolls have the tendency to do. I’ve used it for years.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Elise M.
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Genesis G.
Es muy bueno me encanta es genial muy bueno me encanta es genial lo amo o adoro jajaja es perfecto el producto
Letícia A.
Dura bastante, só são meio duros! mas adoro a marca e são os que uso para depilar minhas areas. Sempre gostei
arliene r.
Parnamirim
Esse papel é ótimo pra fazer depilação em casa. Já ouvi falar e é otimo. Muito bom. Índico