Depends® for Women Moderate Absorbency S/M Underwear 20 ct Pack uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY DEPEND

Darlene R.
Brimley
Depend have saved me from some very embarrassing spots.  I can wear them with the confidence of no leaking.  Sometimes things are out of control like when I was sick and coughing,  Depend underwear made it to where I could go places and not worry so much.
Monicajoyce C.
Las Vegas
My mom is a handicap and she wears adult diapers 24/7 so she needs something that will prevent her from leakage when she has an accident. This brand does the job!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I have a leakage bladder after my spine surgery last year. So now I have to wear pads or liners. I received a free sample from Depend and I used it and it is really very good and comfortable.