Depend Silhouette For Women uploaded by Thaissa R.

BY DEPEND

Depend® Silhouette absorbent briefs look, fit, and feel like real underwear with cloth-like fabric for a sleek, ultra-smooth fit. Finished feminine elastic waistband. Cotton-like fabric. Maximum absorbency. All-around leg elastics. Worry-free odor protection. S/M 28-40 inch waist. see more...

Susan B.
London
Review for: S M more...
This product was good. But it fails to do what it was intended for. And it always rips and tears aprat when i wear my clothes. And it leaks when i have no time to change it. And yhe price was a bit too much.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
I helped a woman who wore these, and she preferred them over all the other types. they were easy for me to help her put them on, and they made her feel less self conscious with how they fit, and are good quality. I would recommend!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Depends silhouette for women protective underwear are very nice. They are nice and thin and can be worn under clothes and are virtually undetectable to others which allows you to not worry about "everybody knows". And, they do the job that they are supposed to do by keeping stuff in there for those little accidents. The are good things to have.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
Very satisfied with these under garments.. They fit so well that I feel like they are panties. They huge your figure and don't ride up or give you a wedgie. They also keep me feeling very dry even when I know I'm wet..
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
I have used these before when on my monthly cycle when it is heavy and know they work wonderfully! I now have them packed in my hospital bag for after my soon to be delivery!
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
Discreet, comfortable, and a great product for those that need to use it. The price isn't too bad, but could be a little less for what you get
Kristie C.
I loved these for a month or so after I delivered my baby. So much more comfortable than the giant pads and they are not noticeable at all.
Shelley F.
Beverly
We use your product on my elderly grandmother & they are great. We have tried other brands but nothing compares to yours.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
So comfortables and weightless, it feels like you are not using nothing, perfect to don't be ashamed for your condition
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pues yo recibí muestras de este producto y lo utilize para dormir unos días que andaba en ni periodo, Super cómodo!
Yulixa R.