Depend® Silhouette Briefs for Women

Depend® Silhouette for Women Briefs with maximum absorbency give you the look, fit and feel of real underwear— and our best incontinence protection versus Depend® for Women Underwear. Depend® Silhouette Briefs use cotton-like fabric to be soft against your skin and create a sleek, ultra-smooth fit under your clothes. The slim side profile provides great protection with a discreet fit, while the all-around leg elastics help protect you from leaks. Now available in new colors for a limited time.

Whats this
Start your review of Depend® Silhouette Briefs for Women!
Forrest K.
Howard City, MI
Depend® Silhouette Briefs for Women uploaded by Forrest K.
Purchased at: Walmart
The colours were fantastic and the fit was great, the only thing I would improve would be the softness of the very stretching material.
Yadira V.
It is very comfortable, I recommend it for people who have incontinence, apart from being very economical compared to other brands.
Susie V.
Fairview, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love these! I actually wear them when I am on my cycle they really are just like underwear. I like the sleek design and the comfort as well plus there have never been any leaks.
Brittany S.
Brighton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I am OBSESSED with depends for post-partum care! Why waste time on huge pads when you can use depends and they work way better. I used depends with my second and they were perfect. I will continue to use depends after I have my 3rd! I wish i would’ve known this years ago with my 1st. I don’t have time to mess around with a those big pads and trying to fit them in my underwear. DEPENDS ALL THE WAY! No shame here 😂.
Gaby B.
Hempstead
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Depend® Silhouette Briefs for Women uploaded by Gaby B.
Depend® Silhouette Briefs for Women uploaded by Gaby B.
I just gave it a 5 star because I got this as a sample and I don’t really think I would use it but it came with a chart for the sizing and I wanted to help other people who might need a little help .
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Depends silhouette for women protective underwear are very nice. They are nice and thin and can be worn under clothes and are virtually undetectable to others which allows you to not worry about "everybody knows". And, they do the job that they are supposed to do by keeping stuff in there for those little accidents. The are good things to have.
Kaela N.
Port St Lucie, FL
I used the pads after I had my baby earlier this year. They work great and are comfortable and absorbant!
alyssa K.
N Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy the bed pad version of depends and use them for dog wee wee pads they're bigger better absorption and cheaper!
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
I have used these before when on my monthly cycle when it is heavy and know they work wonderfully! I now have them packed in my hospital bag for after my soon to be delivery!
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
I helped a woman who wore these, and she preferred them over all the other types. they were easy for me to help her put them on, and they made her feel less self conscious with how they fit, and are good quality. I would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...