BY DEPEND

The Depend Silhouette Active Fit Lower-Rise Briefs features thin design for absolute comfort in the small or medium size and Depends reliable protection. This product comes in two colours black or beige to fashionably complement your wardrobe. Show off your confidence with Depend. see more...

Buy on Target*
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I'm probably the last person one would think would have continence issues. I've never had kids, am not an older person, and I don't have other issues that would cause continence issues. But continence issues during my period? Yes! And I had no issues until I started on progesterone therapy for nightmare cramps. Genetic testing for something else revealed that my body processes regular pain pills (think Advil and Aleve) too quickly = inadequate relief. Birth control pills = potentially risky due to family history.
I requested a sample from the Depend brand for this product. So, I tried out the small/medium to see if perhaps I would be able to not have to worry about changing clothes. The product kept me dry, but the small/medium lower rise undergarment wasn't compatible with my larger hip bones. Not comfy. I would advise that if you are a pear shape and/or have bigger hip bones, go up a size from your regular underwear size. So if you are medium in regular undies, try a large.
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA
I love these! I am 29 so almost all my clothing is meant for low rise bottoms. I have MS which causes my issues with incontinence so I do need to wear a diaper. The regular ones are amazing but I had to cut the top everyday unless I was wearing leggings. They also do show in most dresses and such which didn't make me feel cute. So now I wear those at night and these during the day. They are fabulous!! I love the lavender color and the fit, they are definitely more comfortable for wearing during the day and feel less like a diaper! ❤
Shannon Y.
Dunsmuir, CA
I'm having a baby the end of December and I've been told depends are excellent for post partum bleeding. Has anyone had experience using this after giving birth? I'd hate to ruin my underwear again...