BY DEPEND

Waist 28-40 inch. Value pack! Best protection. Protective underwear made just for a woman. Absorbent where a woman needs it most. Designed to fit the shape of a woman's body. Easy to use - just pull on and off. Worry-free odor control. Soft, quiet, breathable. Made in the USA from domestic and imported material. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
I used these when getting a colonoscopy and they helped a ton. You take many medications to clean you out so having this as a backup is great. Super helpful! I only had to wear at home and they felt fine. Can't comment on all day wear. My mom has colon cancer and has also used and they were a lifesaver.
Stephanie K.
I used these after the birth of my son. I loved the comfort of them and how you could not tell you were weearing them under your clothes.
Susan B.
London
This underwear did not expect my needs when i had a left leg injury. And they recommended this product. And again it did not work for me.
Kelsey H.
I got these for post pregnancy, it was so much nicer not having to worry about staining my favorite pair of underwear, lol! Life saver for the 3days after baby!