BY DEPEND

Maintain your active lifestyle with a discreet, underwear-like fit and Absorb-Loc protection. Now in Soft Peach. Step-in underwear specially designed for women. Fits waist 38"-50",  hips 44" - 54", 170-260 lbs. Superior protection in a classic women s style brief. Underwear-like waistband soft and comfortable against the skin. Maximum absorbency captures and locks in odor. Protection while active with all-around leg elastics. see more...

Susan B.
London
Review for: Small Medium more...
These  were a life GOD for me! And they were a litte bit expensive, but it did what it had to do. It protected me when i first used it. But later they changed and updated these and then they were bad. And the underwear were a litte too small for me. I only was 57 when i had this product. And i dont use these anymore.
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have MS and these are LIFE SAVERS! I was surprised by how comfortable they are and how well they absorb. I recommend these to anyone with any issues with bowel movements because they work so well and help me know I will be ok no matter what happens with my body and all the strange things it is doing.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Used these after giving birth to my son. Saw them in my birth box I ordered through my midwife and thought, wtf? These. Are. Lifesavers. Comfy, great for putting padcicles in, absorbency is amazing, highly recommend them. Especially for expecting mothers!
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought some to use for the first couple postpartum days after my 5th. They worked great. No leaks, great absorbency. The only negative was that you could hear them rustling under clothing. It didn't bother me, but it might others.
Shirley S.
Depends are the perfect underwear for one of my family members. They are nice and soft, yet durable, easy to wear and not at all noticeable under clothes.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
These are actually really great. I used them when I was prepping for a colonoscopy. They are comfortable and no one can tell you are wearing them.
Heather C.
I use these for my severe bleeding from endometriosis when it is really bad or after my surgeries!! Sure can depend on them!
Shirley S.
Does anyone in your family use Depends?