BY DEPEND

Now in soft peach, Depend for Women Underwear is specially made to fit the shape of a woman. It features comfortable oval-cut leg openings and protection where you need it most. Soft, quiet and breathable, they re easy to use -- just pull them on and off. Fits snugly at the waist with a pink bar inside to indicate the back of the underwear. Protects right where women need it most, with an ABSORB-LOC core and worry-free odor control. Oval-cut leg openings help protect against leakage and fit like underwear. see more...

Rose H.
We get these for my grandparen't all the time. They absolutely love them. They use them every day and every night. We get them at Walmart, for a good price. We've tried others with them, but none seem to match the Poise brand! I absolutely recommend this.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
Depend underwear are a great find bladder leakage believe me I know! their comfortable not bulky. a great product highly recommend for women leakage problems
McKenzie B.
I buy these for my grandmother. It gives her the independence she needs without having to worry about bladder leakage.
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used the post partum delivery of each of my children andv they were fantastic. It helped keep me from messing all over the place. I would use super maxi pads on the inside of these as well for the first week after delivery. so much better than making a mess of your undies.