BY DEPEND

Value Pack! Bonus +2 Step-in underwear specially designed for women Fits waist 28"- 40", hips 34" - 46", 115-190 lbs Superior protection in a classic women s style brief Underwear-like waistband soft and comfortable against the skin Maximum absorbency captures and locks in odor Protection while active with all-around leg elastics Eligible for Flexible Spending Account usage ; Depend for Women Underwear looks and fits like regular underwear. Its discreet, odor-free protection gives you the confidence to do the things you love. The soft, breathable outer cover and "women-only" design, including a pink-detailed waistband, promotes a quiet and comfortable fit. This style is also available in moderate absorbency, in both white and feminine colors. Depend For Women Fit & Sizing   Size        Wais see more...

Rebecca C.
Granger, IN
My grandmother recently tried using these and said they were awesome. Not overly priced and are a good product! She said they are comfortable and that she recommends these Depend underwear.
Chaunci S.
I purchase these for my grand mother. They are true to size and she doesn't complain about them. She said they are very comfortable and she doesn't mind wearing them.
Vicky S.
Pasadena , TX
I actually bought a pack of these and used them after I gave birth to my son. They helped out a lot, because pads weren't enough.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
My grandma loves this ever since I got two samples of this for her. I love the material it's made out of.