BY DEPEND

Depend Fit Kit-Find Your Best Fit. 3 sizes inside-S/M, L, XLG. Depend Underwear For Women is specially made to fit the shape of a woman. Now with a new underwear-like pink-detailed waistband for a comfortable fit and discreet look. see more...

Renee G.
I have tried the Depends for women for my aunt and they work very well they kept her dry and she didn't break out like she did with other brands.They are pricey though i think they should cost less because not everyone has the money to buy them when they need them.I do recommend them to others.and I also want to add i used them for myself for my period because i have very heavy periods and they really worked so good and i have bought them again.
Daniella S.
Evelyn A.
ecuador- guayas-milagro
Good product , a little pricier than most brands but not too bad. Good for older ..I do recommend them to others.and I also want to add i used them for myself for my period because i have very heavy periods and they really worked so good and i have bought them again.
Daniella S.