Depend® Fit-Flex® Underwear for Women

Maximum incontinence protection where women need it most. Depend® for Women Underwear with maximum absorbency is available in soft peach and is specially made to fit the shape of a woman. Soft, quiet and breathable, they’re easy to use -- just step in and pull on. Depend® incontinence underwear for women gives you the confidence of FIT-FLEX™ protection with more LYCRA® strands* for a smooth and comfortable fit.

Does anyone in your family use Depends?
Start your review of Depend® Fit-Flex® Underwear for Women!
Naylimar R.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
 Depend® FIT-FLEX® Underwear are great they don't leak and feel comfortable like wearing real underwear. Perfect for those bladder leaks during a cold.  They come in different sizes and colors . The design, including the good fitting elastic around the legs as well as the type material, makes them the most absorbent underwear I have tried.Good fit and very absorbent.
Chaunci S.
I purchase these for my grand mother. They are true to size and she doesn't complain about them. She said they are very comfortable and she doesn't mind wearing them.
Rose H.
We get these for my grandparen't all the time. They absolutely love them. They use them every day and every night. We get them at Walmart, for a good price. We've tried others with them, but none seem to match the Poise brand! I absolutely recommend this.
McKenzie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy these for my grandmother. It gives her the independence she needs without having to worry about bladder leakage.
darleen R.
Bainbridge, NY
Depend underwear are a great find bladder leakage believe me I know! their comfortable not bulky. a great product highly recommend for women leakage problems
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used the post partum delivery of each of my children andv they were fantastic. It helped keep me from messing all over the place. I would use super maxi pads on the inside of these as well for the first week after delivery. so much better than making a mess of your undies.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
As a certified Caregiver & H.H.A, I'm always working with patients that are more prone to having accidents, so when I was given the opportunity to try these Depend® FIT-FLEX® Underwear for free, I didn't waste any time. I tried them on a few of my patients and to my surprise, their overall feedback was extremely positive. Each pair of underwear were true to size- a perfect fit! My patients raved about how much more comfortable they were compared to some of the others we've tried in the past & are much more durable and absorbent too (I can vouch for that). I loved the fact that they're much more discreet, which is great for my patients- I noticed the underwear gave them a sense of independence & pride because they never once felt as if they were wearing a diaper. That, in itself, was truly rewarding for me to be able to see. These fit-flex underwear are so worth it, they're virtually mess and leak free, which is great for overnights with my patients. Very easy to put on or remove and discard. The material is soft, so there's no itchiness and no irritation. Best of all, they are much more stylish! I've already recommended these Depend® FIT-FLEX® Underwear to all my coworkers & clients/families. Definitely the best & smartest choice, hands down. * I received this product for free, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are my own.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Used these after giving birth to my son. Saw them in my birth box I ordered through my midwife and thought, wtf? These. Are. Lifesavers. Comfy, great for putting padcicles in, absorbency is amazing, highly recommend them. Especially for expecting mothers!
Erin E.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't tell you enough how much this helped me. After giving birth, I was given mesh underwear from the hospital. It was too big and uncomfortable. I am glad I had a few of these in my hospital bag. I used it when I got home as well and used it for a few weeks pospartum
sierra L.
I am 26yrs old and absolutely love Depends Underwear for women pros fit great and do the job wonderfully cons alil tight around my thighs but other than that very affective no Oder which is nice. I would highly recommend depends for women and couldn't ask for a better product no matter for leakage for bladder or for a monthly cycle GREAT PRODUCT