Depend FIT-FLEX Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Underwear for Women, XL, 34 count

BY DEPEND #12 in Incontinence Pads

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Depend FIT-FLEX Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Underwear for Women: Confidence Core technology and worry-free odor control provide incontinence protection where women need it most Features FIT-FLEX protection for a close-to-the-body fit that is unlike... see more...

Review (1)
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
As a certified Caregiver & H.H.A, I'm always working with patients that are more prone to having accidents, so when I was given the opportunity to try these Depend® FIT-FLEX® Underwear for free, I didn't waste any time. I tried them on a few of my patients and to my surprise, their overall feedback was extremely positive. Each pair of underwear were true to size- a perfect fit! My patients raved about how much more comfortable they were compared to some of the others we've tried in the past & are much more durable and absorbent too (I can vouch for that). I loved the fact that they're much more discreet, which is great for my patients- I noticed the underwear gave them a sense of independence & pride because they never once felt as if they were wearing a diaper. That, in itself, was truly rewarding for me to be able to see. These fit-flex underwear are so worth it, they're virtually mess and leak free, which is great for overnights with my patients. Very easy to put on or remove and discard. The material is soft, so there's no itchiness and no irritation. Best of all, they are much more stylish! I've already recommended these Depend® FIT-FLEX® Underwear to all my coworkers & clients/families. Definitely the best & smartest choice, hands down.

* I received this product for free, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are my own.