Depend® Adjustable Underwear

Maximum incontinence protection for men and women. Depend® Adjustable Underwear with maximum absorbency is designed for easy changing without having to remove your pants and shoes -- at home or on the go. Our Adjustable Underwear features perforated sides that neatly tear open with four pre-fastened Velcro tabs to securely close for a snug, underwear-like fit. You’ll find it offers worry-free odor control.

Would you send them to me for free
Do these help with pregnancy incontinence?
From what age do people start using these?
Start your review of Depend® Adjustable Underwear!
Laura P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was a caregiver for six years, and I can say this is an amazing product. Comfortable for the wearer, easy to take off if you have to change someone who can't help themselves, and they're very absorbent.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1,181 reviews
Depend have saved me from some very embarrassing spots.  I can wear them with the confidence of no leaking.  Sometimes things are out of control like when I was sick and coughing,  Depend underwear made it to where I could go places and not worry so much.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Depend® Adjustable Underwear uploaded by Ramonita R.
I have a leakage bladder after my spine surgery last year. So now I have to wear pads or liners. I received a free sample from Depend and I used it and it is really very good and comfortable.
Monicajoyce C.
Las Vegas
My mom is a handicap and she wears adult diapers 24/7 so she needs something that will prevent her from leakage when she has an accident. This brand does the job!
Zahireen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have known people who wear these. It's pretty discreet and some say it's comfortable to wear but the only downside is that it needs to be changed as soon as it gets soiled.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We order these for our patients every month. Our go to supplier for our incontinent patients.
Somaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Not too pricey if you head to walmarts or Walgreens last I checked they were only 12$ so it was a good bargain. The elderly where I work use these and they have no complaints or issues
Megan A.
Hugo, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used these after having both my kids for post labor care. So much better than the pads the hospital gives you.
Lauren F.
Totally wore these after having a baby and they were amazing. Super absorbent for all that blood (sorry, but so true) and temporary incontinence. They were much more comfortable than the mesh underwear and bulky pad the hospital provided.
Erica V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My residents use this brand where i work and it is one of my favorite brands very stretchy and durable. Well worth the money in my opinion.