Dep Sport Texturizing Gel uploaded by diajani w.

BY DEP

Marathon Hold Activity Proof- Ginseng. Dep Sport Texture Styling Gel is enriched with stimulating Ginseng and strengthening Amino Acids to define and texturize the hair. Designed with Marathon Hold Level 11 for all-day, activity proof control, Dep Sport Texture Styling Gel outperforms every time.  This humidity resistant formula is 100% alcohol-free, and is never stiff or sticky.  Safe for color-treated hair.  Protects against heat damage. Questions/Comments?   ; see more...

Jaicub H.
This is a very solid product. But if your like me and have really thick stubborn hair, this may not be the product for you. It takes a while for the hold to firm up and shaping and sculpting your hair over and over again gets a little tedious.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This hold well and keeps frizz at bay. I used this all the time in high school to "scrunch" my hair. I still use it occasionally to hold my curls in place....essp during the Summer months. It also has fresh scent which is a plus.
Ninoska M.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok thank you is great product always i used for me and my family .. I love the product keeping my hair and my family beautiful thank you for let the products and work amazing I recommend this product to everybody used
JANIS ANN O.
Ankeny, IA
Since I have very fine hair, this product adds volume that lasts through out the day! I use it after I shower and then use the blower dryer and then the curling iron. A touch of hairspray and I am good to go!
diajani w.
Tyler, TX
This product is good and healthy for your hair, every girl, should try it, it is very soothing and relaxing and smells very refreshing.
Evangelina P.
Oceanside, CA
Used this product on my son i revoked this and it wasn't harsh on his little hair i thought it was long lasting and it didn't stink
Patricia G.
Arabi, GA
I mostly use the Dep Sports Gel in warmer days because of its ability to hold good my styles in place on those humid days
Wendy V.
Maple valley , WA
This gel helped my hair get more texxture due to my hair is very tight and needs to be textured now and then
Tracy M.
Lubbock, TX
I love using this product a lot on kids hair to keep from having fly aways, works great.
Cassandra L.
Love this gel..it holds all day and isn't sticky. Smells good hand last all day.