BY DEP

Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Lecanto, FL
This product dors exactly as it says. Great product. It does smell good, not too hravily scented. It washes out easily. It is a little pricey, but well worth it. I have very fine, light brown hair. I would recommend this to others.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Dep sport really does the job for my hair. It hold my thick and curly hair and keeps it looking great for many hours.
Fatumata W.
Fatumata W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Tbr b h g h t d j f. D d f cnd v xc bx xzys fdxsvd f. D dt f r y d eusvt hs xf cjf jf ymvntm.
eric c.
eric c.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product! if you would like to use a quality product use this one for all you hair needs. I love dep products and i sue them all the time.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Farwell, MI
The dep productes tend to weight my hair down I have fine thin hair, if I use the whole line my stlye does not last all day
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Manchester, CT
DEP Sport Super hold not only smells amazing it really holds my hair in place all day!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Dallas, TX
When I choose not to use gel I use this product and I love it because it doesn't make my hair feel sticky.
Bobby S.
Bobby S.
London, ONTARIO
I found for my thin rather limp hair this product gave a good hold. It was good value for the money and reasonable priced. It was long lasting and got me through my busy day. Compared to alternatives this worked best for me. I would recommend to others.
April Joy T.
April Joy T.
It's fine.. But due to the sun it dries up my hair pretty much so I need to use and switch to other brands
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1949 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this Gel it works great and holds my curly hair in place all day long and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable