Dep Sport Endurance Styling Gel 12 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DEP

Developed for active lifestyles, Dep Sport delivers the absolute maximum in hold, performance and control.  Whether you re at the office, or in the gym, Dep Sport s activity proof formula won t play games with your style. Dep Sport Endurance Styling Gel is enhanced with invigorating Electrolytes and strengthening Amino Acids to energize the scalp for healthier-feeling hair.  Designed with Marathon Hold Level 11 for all-day, activity proof control, Dep Sport Endurance Styling Gel outperforms every time.  This humidity resistant formula is 100% alcohol-free, and is never stiff or sticky. Protects against heat damage. Safe for color-treated hair. Questions/Comments? Toll-free 800-424-5458 ; see more...

Jamie N.
Britton, MI
Leaves hair soft and pliable after using my diffuser. My curls are well defined shiny and soft. No sticky film or feeling on your hands afterwards. Does not leave dry flaky material on your scalp or your clothes afterwards.
Jennifer C.
I liked almost everything about this gel. It has a fresh clean scent, the texture was right- kind of slippery and thick. My 4a curls were loving the stuff! They were tight and defined, extremely glossy. Then I woke up the next morning to a head full of flakes. As far as the feel of my hair it felt fine, not dried out, I could tell there was gel in my hair, but it wasn't every crunchy. The only thing I didn't love was the flakes. If you wash your hair daily you'll likely be fine, but most curlies don't because it dries our hair out. If it hadn't been for the flakes this would be 5 stars all the way!
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
Pretty good hair gel, easy for on the go. It will hold all day . The only complaint is sometimes it can give a to greasy look. It is very affordable and you can find it anywhere. Just wish they could of made the formula a little bit lighter .
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Super affordable. It's also super greasy and doesn't have a good hold. We have tried other gels in the past that have worked better. Will not be buying this ever again. It impressed at all.
Lauren L.
My absolute favorite hair product that I use. My mom used it when I was little and now I use it. It really gives your hair extra volume that last until you wash it out. I brush it through my wet hair and blow dry it in. I get it at CVS for about $4 and one bottle last forever.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
DEP sport endurance styling gel is my all tine favorite hair gel! It totally met my expectations on how well it would hold. It holds my style all day even in the heat of summer! I recommend this to everyone i know! I am due for a bottle soon i will be buying one this weekend!
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I have to have my hair up everyday for work and it must be slick. I live this stuff it holds all day even through sweat and humidity. It's a great value price. It doesn't smell bad and doesn't leave my hair crunchy. I've been using it for 4 years now
Renee W.
I use Dep Sport Endurance Styling Gel when I need a quick fix. I apply it to my hair when it is wet and after it dries I crunch it and it leave beautiful waves. My hair is long and hard to manage without a good product in it.
Maryann T.
This is my go too hair gel. The price is so cheap too but not the quality. Gives a great hold and doesn't weigh the hair down as with other gels. It doesn't make your hair stuff or hard, just a great gel for the price.
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA
I use this gel and love it! It doesn't leave a sticky feeling in your hair. Other brands can leave a sticky feeling or flake in your hair. I don't notice any scent to this brand. I would recommend to others.