BY DEP

Developed for active lifestyles, Dep Sport delivers the absolute maximum in hold, performance and control. Whether you're at the office, or in the gym, Dep Sport's activity proof formula won't play games with your style. Dep Sport Pro-Scalp Styling Gel formula is enriched with Carnitine, Taurine and Panthenol to condition and stimulate the scalp for healthier-looking hair. This advanced formula is humidity resistant and provides Marathon Hold Level 11, so your style is locked in, and performs to the maximum level at all times. Dep Sport Pro-Scalp Styling Gel strengthens hair with continued use, but rinses out well when you are ready to shampoo. The result is well-conditioned, resilient style, all day! Apply to damp or dry hair. Style as desired. Aqua (Water), PVP, Sorbitol, Carnitine, Taurine, Panthenol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethy. click this product to see full details see more...

dave m.
dave m.
I have been using this gel for many years ...only to find out that in the last year or two they discontinued this product in Canada.....I am assuming this as no longer do I find it on the shelf anwhere. I was in a panic and started searching on line until I ordered 12 ...yest 12 and was ok for over a year. I have long natural spiral curls and this gel is the only gel that doesn't weight it down...it doesn't compare to the high priced gels in salons and bring it with me to the hairdresser too so that I can dry it with this gel....It holds all day and can go a few days still having that wet natural soft look without having to rewash every day...it virtually is the best out there!
Renee C.
Renee C.
This gel is awesome! it has great hold and easily lasts all day without having to touch up. love it!
Zain M.
Zain M.
I use this product and it has hold that stays all day long. I have a comb over style haircut and it keeps my hair slicked in the direction I intended it to from when I combed it in the morning ... All day long. Definitely keep this on hand. It's a must have in your grooming repertoire.
Cathie M.
Cathie M.
Victoria
When my curls are out of control and I end up with frizz I use this product to keep my hair in place and lood natural
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Porters Lake, NS
It keeps my hair holding, I like to use just for little parts of my hair, it keeps my friends hair who is a boy, sticking up all day