BY DEP

Developed for active lifestyles, Dep Sport delivers the absolute maximum in hold, performance and control. Whether you're at the office, or in the gym, Dep Sport's activity proof formula won't play games with your style. Dep Sport Pro-Scalp Styling Gel formula is enriched with Carnitine, Taurine and Panthenol to condition and stimulate the scalp for healthier-looking hair. This advanced formula is humidity resistant and provides Marathon Hold Level 11, so your style is locked in, and performs to the maximum level at all times. Dep Sport Pro-Scalp Styling Gel strengthens hair with continued use, but rinses out well when you are ready to shampoo. The result is well-conditioned, resilient style, all day! Apply to damp or dry hair. Style as desired. Aqua (Water), PVP, Sorbitol, Carnitine, Taurine, Panthenol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethy. click this product to see full details see more...

F S.
F S.
Long Beach, CA
This product offers the kind of strong hold that I need. My hair is very thick and I rely on this product to make it stay in place and lay down. The thing I like the most is that it does not flake like some gels.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Okemah, OK
My son uses this product. Not only does it work great. It also smells great! He uses it every morning and it keeps his hair looking good all day!
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin, fine hair. It is difficult for me to find a product that offers lift and volume without looking frizzy. Previously I was using Pantene gel for fine hair but again, it made my hair look very fuzzy and damaged. Then it was Aussie Aussome Volume mousse but it was too heavy for my hair. This is the first gel/mousse I have found that offers the perfect balance of volume and smooth control. I highly recommend for anyone with fine limp hair. And it's pretty cheap :)
Venetia G.
Venetia G.
Ville Platte, LA
My daughter uses this for her off the wall hairstyles. Hold very well, and doesn't flake out her hair. I'd recommend using this. She is biracial with super curly hair and this gel does the trick for her. It last all day!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Franklin Park, IL
It didn't flake or make my hair feel sticky. the scent was fresh. i would recommend for active people
Melissa g.
Melissa g.
Stockton, CA
Hold but it flakes terribly. I don't think I will purchase again. Also very drying. I want to hurry and wash it out
An L.
An L.
San Jose, CA
It is nice product and I try it few time , I do like it , but I am not a huge fan for this
Lioness R.
Lioness R.
Long Is City, NY
It holds very nice not flaky at all it holds up well in the weather also.. I definitely will buy this again
Kalil B.
Kalil B.
Orland Park, IL
I liked this gel. It really holds my hair in place. It doesn't feel oily or greasy. Lasts a long time!
Mitchell M.
Mitchell M.
Davenport, FL
Definitely a great choice for wavy haired guys. It makes it stay but not feel like a helmet.