by deogra

: Introducing the Deogra Professional Digital Straightener, whether you are looking to create pin straight tresses or curls and waves, the Deogra contoured plates and rounded barrel provide the versatility you need for limitless styling opportunities. With 5 temperature settings ranging between 300F to 450F so whether your hair is thick and coarse or thin and delicate, you can choose the most suitable heat to style with. Titanium plates boast a fast heat up time so you can be ready in minutes, plus the Titanium Technology provides an even heat distribution to make your hair straight and sleek without compromising the condition of your hair. Glide your locks through the floating plates to smooth the fibers of your hair for a beautifully glossy finish. Equipped with 60-minute auto shut off, dual voltage and a salon standard 360-degree swivel cord that make it perfect for trouble-free styling. Not to mention beautiful rose gold tints that will undoubtedly make this a stable on your dressing table. Product Details: Product Name: Deogra professional flat iron Certificate: ETL certificate Color: Matt black with rose gold floating plate & decoration Switch Type: Touch control Power: 100-240V AC Heat Type: PTC Temperature Setting: 300F,340F,375F,410F,450F Size: 11.2 (L) * 1.1 (W) * 1.6 (H) inch Unit Weight: 0.81 lbs For Your Information: - Do not straighten or curl too quickly, to apply each section once and slowly will give a better result than straightening or curling each section several times quickly. What is in the package: 1* Deogra professional flat iron 1* Instruction manual 1* Thank you & warranty card 1* Heat-resistance pouch Warranty Information: Our product includes a 12-month guarantee. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.

TITANIUM TECHNOLOGY Our opulent rose gold floating plates with Titanium Technology glide through your hair to deliver a smooth salon finish; SALON PERFORMANCE 450F salon heat and 25mm rounded floating plates allow you to create waves, curls and pin straight tresses perfectly.Temperature range starts from 300F,340F,375F,410F,450F for all hair types; SAFER STRAIGHTENING Auto shut off after 60 minutes of non-use and with a salon 2.5 meter 360 degree swivel cord for maneuverability; 30 SECOND HEAT UP Get styling instantly with the 30 second heat up that beeps when your desired temperature is reached. Adjustable temperature settings from 300F to 450F lets you choose the best heat for your hair to ensure optimum performance; TRAVEL COMPANION Worldwide voltage 100-240V and heat-resistant pouch included

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Deogra Professional Flat Iron Titanium Technology Touch Control Hair Straightener Adjustable Temperature Max.450F Dual Worldwide Voltage Incl Heat-resistant Pouch (Rose G!
6 months agoSaint Charles, MO
This is one of the BEST straighteners ever!! I have been through so many straighteners over the years & I'm glad I finally found one that works perfectly with my thick wavy hair! I bought it on Amazon & it was really reasonably priced so I didn't think it would work very well for very long since most "good" straighteners are extremely expensive but I was wrong...i have had it for a year now & it still works just as good as the day I bought it! The titanium plates are really good for your hair & it has 4 different temperatures! I definitely recommend buying this before you spend way to much on another straightener that might not be as good!