Deodorant Soap, Antibacterial, Spring Water, 10 - 4 oz (113 g) bars [40 oz (1130 g)]

BY NONE

2 bonus bars. All day freshness. Rinses clean without drying skin. Aren't you glad you use Dial. Eco-Smart Dial Bar Soap is readily biodegradable (Dial Bar passes OECD 301D). The perfect balance of feeling clean & moisturized: rich creamy lather; rinses clean without drying; all day odor protection. Made in USA. see more...

Sharon K.
Sharon K.
My dermatologist recommend I use this antibacterial bar soap for my face 7 (!!!!!!!!) years ago and I've been using it every day since. I trade off between this fresh scent and the original one depending on which store I happen to go to when I need to restock (SAMs only carries this fresh scent / Target carries the other original one). I don't know how I lived without these bars of soap before that appointment. It's so gentle on the skin but SO tough on the dirt and nasty germs on both my hands/body/face (yes, even the face). I use it to remove my makeup every day which I highly recommend over makeup wipes and harsh makeup removers and here's why: with the wipes, you tug at your skin and apply unnecessary pressure when it could be so easy with this gentle yet effective soap! Whenever I tell my friends about this soap, they're hesitant to try but once they do, they're hooked. For the price and efficiency, it doesn't get much better than this. TLDR; great for a germaphobe like me.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Great value for the price, nice soft scent that isn't overbearing. The soap doesn't leave a residue on skin; if used too much could portentously dry your skin out. For the price I would recommend this product
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
This is my go to, absolute favorite bar soap. I love the scent, and it makes my skin feel clean without over drying. It is also reasonably priced and can be purchased in larger packs. I would recommend.
Madiha K.
Madiha K.
We use it for just regular hand wash, it smells good. I bought it online from target. It is long lasting.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Standard go to soap. Lathers well, moisturizers and doesn't dry out the skin or cause irritations. Easily found at the grocery store and good value for the product you receive. I would recommend this.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Aurora, CO
Does this leave a residue?