Deo 50Ml Ball Antitransp.48H

by Vicco

Brand New.

Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 4 inches

Vichy - Body Care -48Hr Anti-Perspirant Treatment Roll-On (For Sensitive Skin) 50ml/1.69oz Vichy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Deo 50Ml Ball Antitransp.48H!
Carole J.
Deo 50Ml Ball Antitransp.48H uploaded by Carole J.
Ce produit, traitement anti transpirant me convient parfaitement. Il est sans alcool et convient pour les peaux sensibles.
Jossy H.
alajuela Costarica
Deo 50Ml Ball Antitransp.48H uploaded by Jossy H.
It is suitable for sensitive skin, since it is dermatologically tested, this is great since deodorants usually irritate the skin with continuous use. Vichy ark, formulated in aluminum salt, which lasts up to 48 hours, so you always smell good despite the hours and the walk. It is hypoallergenic, does not contain dyes, soap or parabens, which are chemicals that are generally associated with the appearance of allergies, irritations and other skin conditions. For its application it is necessary to have clean and dry skin, just applying a thin layer is enough to achieve adequate protection, since a lot of the product could cause discomfort when sticking to clothes.[product:vichy-hair-&-body-care-vichy-48h-anti-perspirant-deodrant-spray-125ml]
Carole V.
Wilmslow, Chesire
Deo 50Ml Ball Antitransp.48H uploaded by Carole V.
I've been using it for some weeks and I am really happy with the efficiency. I always had problems to find a deodorant that would really last for the time it was supposed to be. This one i can go to the gym and come back home still smelling ok. I do recommend it. 😍
Teona T.
Tbilisi
Deo 50Ml Ball Antitransp.48H uploaded by Teona T.
I always wanted to try Vichy antiperspirant because of good reviews. It is little bit pricy but i bought it on sale. Consistention and smell is nice. Product is alcohol free. Works good. BUT CONTAINS ALUMINUM πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ that is big disadvantage of this product.
member-0196a1
Best deodorant i have ever used. It lasts all day long no matter what you are doing or what the weather is like
Natalia K.
New Castle, DE
Vichy anti-transpirant 48h is alumin free and a had bought it because of it. I think it is very important thing
Despoina B.
Deo 50Ml Ball Antitransp.48H uploaded by Despoina B.
This is the best deodorant that i have ever tried. My family has been using it nonstop for the past 10 years. I love it !!

Looking for your answer?