BY DENTYNE #73 in Gum

40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 3 1/2 calories. see more...

• What are some other flavors that people would like in this kind o...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kasandra B.
Redmond, OR
I cannot thank Dentyne enough for coming with another *aspartame free gum!!!! I am allergic to aspartame and it is in EVERY gum- except this one and Dentyne's Fire. These two have *sugar alcohol instead, and I am so thankful. The flavor in this "Mint with Melon accents" flavor is off the charts! With every breath I feel the mint in my lungs and it feels awesome! So refreshing! No bad breath here!
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
I chew gum all the time. I like the mint and the melon. I was skeptical at first because it did nowlt sound like it went together. It was actually really good.
Rosalia M.
I love this stuff! It's one of my favorite types of gum! It stays pretty fresh and yummy
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
These are good when you first put them in your mouth. After you start chewing, within a few minutes I find that the flavor is gone :(
Maria R.
I always have to carry gum in my purse. I can't be without gum. It comes handy and indeed it does freshens your breath.
Rebecca B.
I really enjoy what ever is in the center of this gum it's very refreshing And gives you great breath
Stephanie S.
Hamilton, OH
I love this gum. When I first got it I was very unsure of the combination of mint and melon but it is a very good combination. The flavor lasts pretty long also.
Amanda r.
New Market, TN
My all time favorite gum. Not to sweet just the right about of flavor. Long lasting and makes your mouth and breath feel great.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
These are a must haves in my office cabinet. I have them daily after lunch and they freshen up my breath. THe taste is not to strong for the mint
Estefania E.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite gum packets. It gives you a fresh minty breath but it isn't too intense when you chew it either.
Rosalia M.
What are some other flavors that people would like in this kind of gum?