BY DENTYNE

Purify your breath with cool, fruity refreshment.

*Naturally and artificially flavored Sugar Free Gum

INGREDIENTS: MALTITOL, GUM BASE, SORBITOL, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING (*INCLUDING A BLEND OF NATURAL BOTANICAL EXTRACTS), MALTITOL SYRUP, ERYTHRITOL; LESS THAN 2% OF: ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ASPARTAME, BLUE 1, CANDELILLA WAX, GELATIN, GLYCERIN, SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR), XYLITOL AND YELLOW 5.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

• What are some other flavors that people would like in thi...1 Answers
Kasandra B.
Redmond, OR
I cannot thank Dentyne enough for coming with another *aspartame free gum!!!! I am allergic to aspartame and it is in EVERY gum- except this one and Dentyne's Fire. These two have *sugar alcohol instead, and I am so thankful. The flavor in this "Mint with Melon accents" flavor is off the charts! With every breath I feel the mint in my lungs and it feels awesome! So refreshing! No bad breath here!
Sarah Y.
I don't chew gum often but this flavor isn't bad. Both sweet and minty, but I have found it can leave a weird taste in my mouth after I spit it out, I think from the melon.
Stephanie S.
Hamilton, OH
I love this gum. When I first got it I was very unsure of the combination of mint and melon but it is a very good combination. The flavor lasts pretty long also.
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
I chew gum all the time. I like the mint and the melon. I was skeptical at first because it did nowlt sound like it went together. It was actually really good.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
These are a must haves in my office cabinet. I have them daily after lunch and they freshen up my breath. THe taste is not to strong for the mint
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
These are good when you first put them in your mouth. After you start chewing, within a few minutes I find that the flavor is gone :(
Amanda r.
New Market, TN
My all time favorite gum. Not to sweet just the right about of flavor. Long lasting and makes your mouth and breath feel great.
Estefania E.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite gum packets. It gives you a fresh minty breath but it isn't too intense when you chew it either.
Maria R.
I always have to carry gum in my purse. I can't be without gum. It comes handy and indeed it does freshens your breath.
Taylor C.
Braintree, MA
long lasting flavor that definitely gives you fresh breath. easily accessible packaging that is good for all uses
Rosalia M.
What are some other flavors that people would like in this kind of gum?