Dentyne Pure Mint with Herbal Accents With Neutra Fresh Gum uploaded by Kendra O.Dentyne Pure Mint with Herbal Accents With Neutra Fresh Gum uploaded by Lala R.

BY DENTYNE

Purify your breath deliciously

*Naturally and artificially flavored Sugar Free Gum

INGREDIENTS: MALTITOL, GUM BASE, SORBITOL, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING (*INCLUDING A BLEND OF NATURAL BOTANICAL EXTRACTS), MALTITOL SYRUP, ERYTHRITOL; LESS THAN 2% OF: ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ASPARTAME, BLUE 1, CANDELILLA WAX, GELATIN, GLYCERIN, SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR), XYLITOL AND YELLOW 5.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

• Do they even make this gum anymore??3 Answers
  • Does this gum come in sugar free and same great taste3 Answers
Kendra O.
My new favorite gun. I like the center of it with the “neutra fresh”. It has a nice flavor and good consistency. It stays nice and smooth and doesn’t get hard as time goes when you chew it. I love it and would buy again.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite gums. I wish they made it in a container. I love the freshness and that it gives me fresh breath. It also doesn’t get hard fast. And the flavor stays for a while. I would recommend them! They usually are sold single or in a 3 pack.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this gum really taste like a bad taste out of my mouth plus also sugar free won't ruin my teeth the bad part of this sticks to my retainer so I can't really chew this for long but I love the flavor and really good gum so far really recommend this find this in a lot of stores
ROsa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this flavor of gum, Dentyne has always had a variety of packets and this one is very good. The fact that it comes in a 3 pack is even better because you get more for your money and ultimately that's what is important, saving money. SAVING MONEY. Who wouldn't want that?.
tonya b.
Paintsville, KY
I love this gum! It tastes amazing, freshens your breath and makes it smell really nice, plus it is sugar free so that it doesn't interfere with your blood glucose levels so that anyone can chew this gum without worrying about health issues. I would recommend this to others.
Jess L.
My favorite gum. My coworker and I did an informal review of different gums every week for awhile and this one was by far the best. Of all the different gums out there the freshness lasted the longest by far!
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
Great gum and just as it says it helps freshen breath long after you have finished chewing. I enjoy the cool mint flavor it's not so strong that it burns. Easy to chew gun and dose not get hard or stringy after being chewed.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I absolutely love this gum!!! It tastes really good and always makes my breath smell and fell super fresh. I also like that it actually last a long time, unlike a lot of the other brands that say it lasts a while and then doesn't. will for sure buy it again.
Nicole T.
I really enjoy Dentyne gum. I will say however, this is not my go-to gum. I flavor is very refreshing, but the flavor does not last as long as other gums I have tried.
Lakesha R.
Usually retails for less than listed here at around $1.40. I love this product in all of its various flavors. It leaves fresh long lasting breath even after you're done chewing it.
Devyn B.
Thompsontown, PA
Do they even make this gum anymore??
Fawn B.
Van Buren, AR
Does this gum come in sugar free and same great taste