BY DENTYNE

Dentyne Ice Spearmint Sugar Free Gum.

Artificially flavored.

40 min fresher breath after chewing.

16 pieces. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Taquana S.
South St Paul, MN
This gum is very affordable is very tasty I like that it's sugar free and that it comes with 16 pieces of gum it leaves my breath fresh all day and I love the pack where it is easy to share
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA
I personally have to say i love these. just do not drink after chewing one. it is so fresh and crisp i felt like my throat was frozen..lol i always have a pack of these in my purse for when i meet someone after lunch or supper and especially if it has been a hectic morning and i have left the house forgetting to brush my teeth or forget to use mouthwash.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Dentyne Ice. It's my favorite gum. I like both the Spearmint and Peppermint. It is priced just right. I love that there are two sleeves of gum. These do not taste sugar free by any means. The taste lasts a long time too which is great!
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Dentyne ice is a great gum choice for fast fresh breath. Super small an compact taste great an there's different flavors. Kinda pricey for gum but worth it!
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
I love this gum I carry it all the time its so good keeps my mouth fresh has a good mint taste I also don't mind giving a piece to my kids
Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
I love this gum. So refreshing and not too sweet. Tastes so good. Purchased at Walgreens. I eat this gum everyday. It was a great value.
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
This stuff is just a little too strong for me. Dentyne is a good brand but this particular "ice" just is NOT for me. It's too potent.
Heather r.
KERNERSVILLE , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I find myself reaching for Dentyne Ice a lot! Love the cool refreshing feeling it brings to my mouth. The flavor is long lasting.
Kristen E.
Southampton, MA
This gum has a great flavor to start off, but it fades way too fast. I have to chew two pieces at once to get the desired flavor.
Alison W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
My 6 year old cousin swallowed this. she vomited 8 times in a day. It's okay, but don't swallow this. DONT give to children!
Natalia D.
It's a super mint flavor?
Dwausha W.
Parma, OH
Is sugar free dentyne good?
Jessica E.
Louisville, KY
How does this brand compare to stride?