Dentyne Ice Sugar Free Gum - 48ct

by Dentyne

Stay on top of your game with a flavor that's
classic and timeless.

*Artificially flavored Sugarless Gum

INGREDIENTS: SORBITOL, GUM BASE, MALTITOL, MANNITOL, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORING, GLYCERIN; LESS THAN 2% OF: ACACIA, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ASPARTAME, BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), CANDELILLA WAX, SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE AND TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR).
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Who has he best chewing gum they was talking about it during my commute home I really want to know and does it last the longest ?
I keep the bag in my purse. Do you carry the whole bag with you or just a piece or two?
What other flavor does this come?
Start your review of Dentyne Ice Sugar Free Gum - 48ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like this gum and the black one is my all time favorite. It is strong, but I feel it takes care of bad breath really well. in reviews
Kimberly A.
Cleveland, MS
Very freshing and strong flavor. Always enjoy a good piece of ice gum. Flavor last long which is great especially when you are unable to brush your teeth right after a meal, This is a must in the office.
Emily R.
FPO, AP
Love this gum. I could chew on it back to back all day long. It curves my appetite when I'm feeling hungry and it's not time to eat. I chew it just about every day, my husband and I both do. He works at a desk all day, and it helps him concentrate on his work. Definitely recommend this gun to everyone.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Dentyne Ice Sugar Free Gum - 48ct uploaded by Glenna M.
I've had better but it gets rid any bad breath lingering around. The mintyness doesn't last as long to like Orbit or 5. But I like the packaging!
Ricki A.
Las Vegas
This is my favorite brand of chewing gum. I love the regular pack and the artich chill one which is thw one with black packaging. Dentyne Ice Sugar Free Gum - 48ct and Dentyne Ice Arctic Chill Gum. They are my favorite flavors. I love this brand and have buying it for a very long time.
Jadi D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dentyne Ice Sugar Free Gum - 48ct uploaded by Jadi D.
Dentyne Ice are my favorite gum. Love the large packaging I keep it in my car all the time. Affordable price.
Sara M.
Plano, TX
Dentyne Ice Sugar Free Gum - 48ct uploaded by Sara M.
This gum is absolute amazing and has the best flavor. It does loose flavor fast but it's fantastic for a quick fix. The kids love it too and the packaging is cool, sleek, and will fit quick in your pocket.
Katherin B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
It's really good gets rid of bad breath it's perfect for school if you allowed to chew gum or you can use it while on a date if you go out to dinner or something but this gum helps me when I get nervous because I just chew on it and it helps me you should try it out sorry if I'm not making sense
Erin F.
Villa Rica, GA
I love the flavor and I love that there is enough to share...because everyone knows that S soon as you put a piece of gum in your mouth, 5 people ask for a piece.
LEAR30260 maria Q.
miami, FL
Siempre una lata en mi coche y una en mi escritorio de oficina. Gran sabor y sabor duradero. No es una pieza gigante notable de goma tan grande para masticar durante todo el día con la preocupación acerca de la goma que se nota por los clientes.
Caroline  S.
Has a nice flavor and can last a really long time. It is small and compact and can fit in my clutch or purse.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...