Dentyne Ice Sub Zero Iceberg Mint Sugar Free Gum

by Dentyne

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.

Enjoy freshness without the sugar with a tasty sugarless gum with a candy coating. Tiny treats are an ideal choice for keeping your breath fresh. Perfect for after dinner, or any time your breath needs a minty pick-me-up. Pocket-sized packs are convenient on-the-go. Food Type: Gum Flavor: Iceberg Mint Capacity Weight: 0.8 oz Packing Type: Pack

Sorbitol, Gum Base, Maltitol, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Mannitol; Less Than 2% of: Acacia, Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, BHT (to Maintain Freshness), Candelilla Wax, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide (Color)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dentyne Ice Sub Zero Iceberg Mint Sugar Free Gum!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville, KY
The flavor of this gum is super strong. Almost too strong. However, it truly does freshen your breath and has a long lasting flavor. I keep a pack of this in my purse just in case I need something strong.
No Special Diet
Madison, WI
I like all Dentyne Ice gum but this one is the best by far. long lasting flavor, excellent texture. the packaging is ok, is just how all others are. price point? it's gum! not expensive at all.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Schaumburg, IL
When i eat first feeling is so strong and like little blah after but just for littlw they are good ,is small gum and is go in middle of the tooth .not my favor
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Lewistown
Great packaging. It fits well in my pocket. Instant fresh feel and great taste. I may eat too many in a row because they taste so good!