Dentyne Ice Sub Zero Glacier Mint Sugar Free Gum 16 Piece Pack uploaded by Shanebrandy H.Dentyne Ice Sub Zero Glacier Mint Sugar Free Gum 16 Piece Pack uploaded by Beth T.Dentyne Ice Sub Zero Glacier Mint Sugar Free Gum 16 Piece Pack uploaded by Tichina S.

BY DENTYNE

Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
It was the worst fun I have ever tried to chew and I mean try...I couldn't even get through the hard putter shell, it was so hot. It tasted like straight peppermint oil. I got a runny nose and my eyes watered. Guess if you have a sinus infection and can handle peppermint oil in your mouth it would be good for that.
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
I made the mistake of buying this one instead of the regular Dentyne peppermint. Ooops! It tasted like it was flavored with Vicks Vapor Rub. Would not recommend this one.
Ashley A.
Portsmouth, OH
Or had a super strong taste I wasn't really fond of. Although the flavor does last long and makes your breath smell good lol
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Me encanta esta goma de mascar, tiene un sabor fuerte y super buena siempre tengo una en mi cartera. La vende en gas station
Kyla U.
Tuckahoe, NY
I absolutely love this gum it's the most refreshing and taste great ! This is always my first choice when I select gum .
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
Sugar free is the way to go. The mint glacier zero is awesome and makes my breath smell good I bought it at target
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
Cool great flavor. Perfect if you want to freshen your breath or for a hot summer day.
Tichina S.
I absolutely LOVE this gum. The perfect gum for coffee breath AND stuffy noses. It has a STRONG AND INTENSE mint flavor. It lasts longer than most Wrigley mint gums
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is a must have for the purse. My kids are big into sports and they always want some gum! And this is the only kind they want!