Dentyne Ice Sub Zero Glacier Mint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Tichina S.Dentyne Ice Sub Zero Glacier Mint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Beth T.Dentyne Ice Sub Zero Glacier Mint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Shanebrandy H.

BY DENTYNE

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Enjoy freshness without the sugar with a tasty sugarless gum with a candy coating. Tiny treats are an ideal choice for keeping your breath fresh. Perfect for after dinner, or any time your breath needs a minty pick-me-up. Pocket-sized packs are convenient on-the-go. Food Type: Gum Flavor: Glacier Mint Capacity Weight: 0.8 oz Packing Type: Pack.

Dentyne Ice Sub Zero Glacier Mint Sugar Free Gum:

• Seriously cold
  • 35% fewer calories than sugared gum
  • Calorie content reduced from 8 to 5

Sorbitol, Gum Base, Maltitol, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Mannitol; Less Than 2% of: Acacia, Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame, BHT (to Maintain Freshness), Candelilla Wax, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide (Color)

Tichina S.
I absolutely LOVE this gum. The perfect gum for coffee breath AND stuffy noses. It has a STRONG AND INTENSE mint flavor. It lasts longer than most Wrigley mint gums
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
It was the worst fun I have ever tried to chew and I mean try...I couldn't even get through the hard putter shell, it was so hot. It tasted like straight peppermint oil. I got a runny nose and my eyes watered. Guess if you have a sinus infection and can handle peppermint oil in your mouth it would be good for that.
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
I made the mistake of buying this one instead of the regular Dentyne peppermint. Ooops! It tasted like it was flavored with Vicks Vapor Rub. Would not recommend this one.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a must have for the purse. My kids are big into sports and they always want some gum! And this is the only kind they want!
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Me encanta esta goma de mascar, tiene un sabor fuerte y super buena siempre tengo una en mi cartera. La vende en gas station
Ashley A.
Portsmouth, OH
Or had a super strong taste I wasn't really fond of. Although the flavor does last long and makes your breath smell good lol
Kyla U.
Tuckahoe, NY
I absolutely love this gum it's the most refreshing and taste great ! This is always my first choice when I select gum .
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
Sugar free is the way to go. The mint glacier zero is awesome and makes my breath smell good I bought it at target
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
Cool great flavor. Perfect if you want to freshen your breath or for a hot summer day.