BY DENTYNE

Dentyne Ice® Spearmint Artificially Flavored Sugarless Gum.
3 pack.
3 12-piece pkgs. (36 pieces). see more...

Dentyne Ice Spearmint Sugarless Gum- 3 PK
  • "The flavor lasts a long time- longer than most other gums I have tried." in 1 review
  • "Great long lasting mint flavor for great taste and fresh breath!" in 1 review
  • "fresh breath, last long and its strong people smell it right away when i talk and ask me for a piece lol!" in 1 review
  • "this is favorite flavor for anything, especially for gum." in 1 review
Miri O.
Miri O.
Long lasting flavor! They are soft and they don't get nasty sticky , A little to strong on flavor for me but still like them!
Reyna Z.
Reyna Z.
I love minty gum and I always have this in my purse. It's a must to stay having fresh and clean breath.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Fiance loves this gum and can't live without it. He buys it everyday. AMAZING
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I love mint flavored gum and especially long lasting flavored gum. So nice after a meal or for when you want something to chew on
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
Really great little square gum pieces. 3 packs make them last a little while, and spearmint is an amazing flavor. Very affordable and can get this almost anywhere. I also love how fresh and minty this tastes!
Jacky M.
Jacky M.
Heber, CA
Keeps my breath fresh and it tastes awesome! It's very long lasting and very good mint flavor!
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
One of my favorite gum brands. flavor lasts a long time. i like the spearmint flavor, too. worth the price.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Dentyne is one of those long lasting gums. I love spearmint! It's my favorite out of all the flavors. It's minty but I find a lot of peppermint gums to be too strong for me. Spearmint is way more pleasant. Plus this is sugarless which is even better!
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Scottdale, PA
Great long lasting mint flavor for great taste and fresh breath! The price is reasonable and it is sold many places!
Erika R.
Erika R.
Im a spearmint kind of gal. love this flavor. and love that the gum is hard, not the soft ones that melt in your purse. fresh breath, last long and its strong people smell it right away when i talk and ask me for a piece lol!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
How long does the flavor last?