BY DENTYNE #93 in Gum

Dentyne Ice® Spearmint Artificially Flavored Sugarless Gum.
3 pack.
3 12-piece pkgs. (36 pieces). see more...

Dentyne Ice Spearmint Sugarless Gum- 3 PK
  • "The flavor lasts a long time- longer than most other gums I have tried." in 1 review
  • "Great long lasting mint flavor for great taste and fresh breath!" in 1 review
  • "fresh breath, last long and its strong people smell it right away when i talk and ask me for a piece lol!" in 1 review
  • "this is favorite flavor for anything, especially for gum." in 1 review
Miri O.
Long lasting flavor! They are soft and they don't get nasty sticky , A little to strong on flavor for me but still like them!
Reyna Z.
I love minty gum and I always have this in my purse. It's a must to stay having fresh and clean breath.
Cierra M.
Fiance loves this gum and can't live without it. He buys it everyday. AMAZING
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Dentyne is one of those long lasting gums. I love spearmint! It's my favorite out of all the flavors. It's minty but I find a lot of peppermint gums to be too strong for me. Spearmint is way more pleasant. Plus this is sugarless which is even better!
Erika R.
Im a spearmint kind of gal. love this flavor. and love that the gum is hard, not the soft ones that melt in your purse. fresh breath, last long and its strong people smell it right away when i talk and ask me for a piece lol!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
A burst of freshness in your mouth. Of course you can't take out your tooth brush when you aren't sure your breathe is fresh but pop this gum in and it gives you a cool refreshing feeling.
Carol M.
Louisville, Ky
I love the way the gum is packaged so each piece is individually protected and keeps it fresh. This gum has a great , strong minty flavor that lasts
Linda S.
I keep a pack in my desk at work. Great way to refresh your breath quickly. The flavor lasts a long time- longer than most other gums I have tried.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I love mint flavored gum and especially long lasting flavored gum. So nice after a meal or for when you want something to chew on
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
These are awesome. They last a long time and have a great refreshing flavor. Very convenient to carry as well.
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
How long does the flavor last?