BY DENTYNE

Dentyne Ice® Spearmint Artificially Flavored Sugarless Gum.
3 pack.
3 12-piece pkgs. (36 pieces). see more...

Dentyne Ice Spearmint Sugarless Gum- 3 PK
  • "The flavor lasts a long time- longer than most other gums I have tried." in 1 review
  • "Great long lasting mint flavor for great taste and fresh breath!" in 1 review
  • "fresh breath, last long and its strong people smell it right away when i talk and ask me for a piece lol!" in 1 review
  • "this is favorite flavor for anything, especially for gum." in 1 review
Miri O.
Miri O.
Long lasting flavor! They are soft and they don't get nasty sticky , A little to strong on flavor for me but still like them!
Reyna Z.
Reyna Z.
I love minty gum and I always have this in my purse. It's a must to stay having fresh and clean breath.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Fiance loves this gum and can't live without it. He buys it everyday. AMAZING
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I love mint flavored gum and especially long lasting flavored gum. So nice after a meal or for when you want something to chew on
Karen P.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
These taste great and leave your breath smelling fresh and clean. The flavor lasts along time
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Scottdale, PA
Great long lasting mint flavor for great taste and fresh breath! The price is reasonable and it is sold many places!
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
Really great little square gum pieces. 3 packs make them last a little while, and spearmint is an amazing flavor. Very affordable and can get this almost anywhere. I also love how fresh and minty this tastes!
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this gum! The flavor is excellent and keeps my mouth fresh!
It's always hard to not share this gum!
jessica r.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
My favorite thing about this gum is how long it lasts. It keeps my breath minty fresh. And i like the packaging.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Dentyne is one of those long lasting gums. I love spearmint! It's my favorite out of all the flavors. It's minty but I find a lot of peppermint gums to be too strong for me. Spearmint is way more pleasant. Plus this is sugarless which is even better!