Add a Photo

By DENTYNE
#105 in Gum
Dentyne Ice® Spearmint Artificially Flavored Sugarless Gum.
3 pack.
3 12-piece pkgs. (36 pieces).
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

I love mint flavored gum and especially long lasting flavored gum. So nice after a meal or for when you want something to chew on
Miri O.
Miri O.

Long lasting flavor! They are soft and they don't get nasty sticky , A little to strong on flavor for me but still like them!
Reyna Z.
Reyna Z.

I love minty gum and I always have this in my purse. It's a must to stay having fresh and clean breath.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.

Fiance loves this gum and can't live without it. He buys it everyday. AMAZING
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Scottdale, PA

Great long lasting mint flavor for great taste and fresh breath! The price is reasonable and it is sold many places!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA

Dentyne is one of those long lasting gums. I love spearmint! It's my favorite out of all the flavors. It's minty but I find a lot of peppermint gums to be too strong for me. Spearmint is way more pleasant. Plus this is sugarless which is even better!
Paige H.
Paige H.

Spearmint is my favorite flavor of gum. I love this brand, it's always so strong
Karen P.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ

These taste great and leave your breath smelling fresh and clean. The flavor lasts along time
Amy C.
Amy C.

So fresh and minty!! Love the long lasting flavor. I would definitely recommend this gum! Spearmint is such a delicious and fresh flavor.
jessica r.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC

My favorite thing about this gum is how long it lasts. It keeps my breath minty fresh. And i like the packaging.