BY DENTYNE

Dentyne Ice® Spearmint Artificially Flavored Sugarless Gum.
3 pack.
3 12-piece pkgs. (36 pieces). see more...

• "this is favorite flavor for anything, especially for gum." in 1 review
  • "fresh breath, last long and its strong people smell it right away when i talk and ask me for a piece lol!" in 1 review
  • "The flavor lasts a long time- longer than most other gums I have tried." in 1 review
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dentyne is one of those long lasting gums. I love spearmint! It's my favorite out of all the flavors. It's minty but I find a lot of peppermint gums to be too strong for me. Spearmint is way more pleasant. Plus this is sugarless which is even better!
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
Really great little square gum pieces. 3 packs make them last a little while, and spearmint is an amazing flavor. Very affordable and can get this almost anywhere. I also love how fresh and minty this tastes!
Erika R.
Im a spearmint kind of gal. love this flavor. and love that the gum is hard, not the soft ones that melt in your purse. fresh breath, last long and its strong people smell it right away when i talk and ask me for a piece lol!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
A burst of freshness in your mouth. Of course you can't take out your tooth brush when you aren't sure your breathe is fresh but pop this gum in and it gives you a cool refreshing feeling.
Carol M.
Louisville, Ky
I love the way the gum is packaged so each piece is individually protected and keeps it fresh. This gum has a great , strong minty flavor that lasts
Linda S.
I keep a pack in my desk at work. Great way to refresh your breath quickly. The flavor lasts a long time- longer than most other gums I have tried.
Amy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So fresh and minty!! Love the long lasting flavor. I would definitely recommend this gum! Spearmint is such a delicious and fresh flavor.
karrie c.
Owosso, MI
Love this gum, keeps your breath fresh. I also like how its packaged, no single pieces of gum floating around in your purse or pocket.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I love mint flavored gum and especially long lasting flavored gum. So nice after a meal or for when you want something to chew on
Miri O.
Long lasting flavor! They are soft and they don't get nasty sticky , A little to strong on flavor for me but still like them!
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
How long does the flavor last?