Add a Photo

By DENTYNE
#101 in Gum
Dentyne Ice® Spearmint Artificially Flavored Sugarless Gum.
3 pack.
3 12-piece pkgs. (36 pieces).
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

I love mint flavored gum and especially long lasting flavored gum. So nice after a meal or for when you want something to chew on
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Peterborough, Ontario

Best minty gum in my opinion. The flavor lasts a decent amount of time and it really feels like it is freshening your breath!
Miri O.
Miri O.

Long lasting flavor! They are soft and they don't get nasty sticky , A little to strong on flavor for me but still like them!
Reyna Z.
Reyna Z.

I love minty gum and I always have this in my purse. It's a must to stay having fresh and clean breath.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.

Fiance loves this gum and can't live without it. He buys it everyday. AMAZING
jessica r.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC

My favorite thing about this gum is how long it lasts. It keeps my breath minty fresh. And i like the packaging.
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ

I love gum. this is favorite flavor for anything, especially for gum. This gum is delicious taste really good and long lasting.
Amy C.
Amy C.

So fresh and minty!! Love the long lasting flavor. I would definitely recommend this gum! Spearmint is such a delicious and fresh flavor.
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Scottdale, PA

Great long lasting mint flavor for great taste and fresh breath! The price is reasonable and it is sold many places!
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Saginaw, Tx

I love this gum! The flavor is excellent and keeps my mouth fresh!
It's always hard to not share this gum!

Join Now