BY DENTYNE #20 in Gum

Show your true colors with a laid-back
minty taste.

*Artificially flavored Sugarless Gum

INGREDIENTS: SORBITOL, GUM BASE, MALTITOL, MANNITOL, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORING, GLYCERIN; LESS THAN 2% OF: ACACIA, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ASPARTAME, BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), CANDELILLA WAX, SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE AND TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR).
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Candice R.
Huntington , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this gum - the peppermint taste is awesome and it seems to last longer than other brands of sugar free gum. Also, the price is fantastic and there's only 2.5 calories per piece - you can't beat that :)
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my first choice in gum! I love how fresh my breath is and I love how my sinus's open up when I pop this in my mouth, I feel instant relief from allergies and sinus pressure. I would highly recommend this product to everyone looking for any type of relief from sinus pressure.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I love to buy these Dentyne sugarless gum bottles and store them in the cupholder in my car. I like to use these after i eat meals and right before work or to pass time while i am waiting in the typical California traffic i'm always in. I recommend you pick up a pack.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My boyfriend always gets the big pack of these! Our breath and teeth always feel super clean after popping one of these in. A bag of these runs for $7 at our local Grocery store but can also be found at Walmart and im sure Target. The size is convenient and will last you a long time for sure a great value.
Taquana B.
Roseville,Minnesota
This gum is very affordable is very tasty I like that it's sugar free and that it comes with 16 pieces of gum it leaves my breath fresh all day and I love the pack where it is easy to share
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA
I personally have to say i love these. just do not drink after chewing one. it is so fresh and crisp i felt like my throat was frozen..lol i always have a pack of these in my purse for when i meet someone after lunch or supper and especially if it has been a hectic morning and i have left the house forgetting to brush my teeth or forget to use mouthwash.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I really liked this gum. I love mint gums and the flavor lasted for a really long time with this. There was no yucky after taste either! Plus the container makes it easy to grab a piece. I love this gum and buy it all the time, it fits right in my car cupholder!
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Dentyne Ice. It's my favorite gum. I like both the Spearmint and Peppermint. It is priced just right. I love that there are two sleeves of gum. These do not taste sugar free by any means. The taste lasts a long time too which is great!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dentyne is one of those long lasting gums. I love spearmint! It's my favorite out of all the flavors. It's minty but I find a lot of peppermint gums to be too strong for me. Spearmint is way more pleasant. Plus this is sugarless which is even better!
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great gum it helps freshen your breath a little strong of a flavor when you first start to chew it. The packaging is really convenient to keep in your car, desk, or bag/purse. One of my must have essentials to always have with me I really like it.
Quyen P.
Anyone know how long this product lasts once the container is opened?
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
What other flavors does this come in?
Dwausha W.
Parma, OH
Is sugar free dentyne good?
Natalia D.
It's a super mint flavor?
Audrey R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
The packaging that it is in is perfect I keep mine in a hot car never melted on me lasted me a month love to have in my car while driving because chewing on gum keeps me focused on the road especially minty gum

back