Dentyne Ice Peppermint Sugarless Gum uploaded by Mari G.

BY DENTYNE #11 in Gum

3 pack.
Dentyne ice.
Peppermint artificially flavored.
3 12-piece pkgs. (36 pieces) sugarless gum. see more...

Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This has to be my favorite gum. I always, always purchase the three pack because they last such a long while. I appreciate the strong mint flavor. It last so very long which I love because other brands gum start losing their flavor after a few minutes not this one. Consistency is also A+.
Jennifer W.
Bakersfield, CA
Strong peppermint flavor sure to cover any bad breath odors and the flavor lasts a long time. I will continue to buy this gum.
maritza g.
Love this gum good flavor. Very compact to carry in your purse and love the individual packaging because you open 1 at a time
Megan  D.
Sunbury, OH
I really like this gum because it is sugar free. It has a great taste and is healthy for your mouth
Michelle C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Love Dentyne and this flavor. The individually packaged squares are perfect for me because I always used to have gum wrappers everywhere in my purse.
Teresa R.
I like dentyne gum. The package is perfect for my purse. They have different flavor and they are delicious and fresh.
angel h.
Definitely one of my favorite gums. i love the crunchy shell they have on the exterior for a flavor blast.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I like this gum and the black one is my all time favorite. It is strong, but I feel it takes care of bad breath really well.