BY DENTYNE

Stay on top of your game with a flavor that's
classic and timeless.

*Artificially flavored Sugarless Gum

INGREDIENTS: SORBITOL, GUM BASE, MALTITOL, MANNITOL, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORING, GLYCERIN; LESS THAN 2% OF: ACACIA, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ASPARTAME, BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), CANDELILLA WAX, SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE AND TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR).
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Namrata P.
Fremont, CA
I love the strong, cooling flavor this gum gives. It’s one of gum’s that I always have to have in my car and purse. If you want to try a gum that can kill your bad breath after eating or just cooling flavor, I recommend this!
Emily R.
FPO, AP
Love this gum. I could chew on it back to back all day long. It curves my appetite when I'm feeling hungry and it's not time to eat. I chew it just about every day, my husband and I both do. He works at a desk all day, and it helps him concentrate on his work. Definitely recommend this gun to everyone.
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has to be my favorite gum. I always, always purchase the three pack because they last such a long while. I appreciate the strong mint flavor. It last so very long which I love because other brands gum start losing their flavor after a few minutes not this one. Consistency is also A+.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a fan of this gum because whenever I buy gum that is sticks, like the sticks fall out of the box and all over my bag. This gum is very secure and all the pieces are embedded into the foil unlike Trident Gum for example.
Katherin B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
It's really good gets rid of bad breath it's perfect for school if you allowed to chew gum or you can use it while on a date if you go out to dinner or something but this gum helps me when I get nervous because I just chew on it and it helps me you should try it out sorry if I'm not making sense
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If this one is not in your pocket, or purse, it should be. This gum is one of a kind. Leaves your mouth feeling cool and fresh and the flavor lasts for a long time. Tastes great, freshens your mouth and sugar free......what more could you want? Thanks Dentyne!
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
I love this product its great for traveling. The flavor it's really minty which is really good. Its also an affordable product.i always have one in my car and in my purse; definitely worth trying it.
Hannah A.
They say it is:

an artificially flavored sugar free gum.

They are normal looking white square/rectangle pieces. They smell sweet like candy canes, that kind of peppermint and now that I really think about it, they taste like candy canes, too. They keep my breath fresh for forty minutes after chewing, which I find to be longer lasting than having an altoid. When I am in the mood for breath freshening gum, I reach for Dentyne, because I used to be obsessed with this brand of gum when I was younger. I tried every single kind and back then, they came in weird names like Fire & Ice. I remember also being obsessed with Listerine strips and those liquid bubble mints. Those were the days, huh? Was anyone else obsessed with these items?
Emily E.
Brookville, IN
This is one of the longest lasting gums I have tried! It has a nice minty taste which really is long lasting. It is also in a nice compact box which allows you to easily cary it in your bag or pocket.
Caroline F.
Rye Brook, NY
Favorite gum. Definitely refreshens breath and it is so minty. I'm trying to not chew gum so much, but I'm addicted to Dentyne Ice. I usually buy it the big pack at Costco, get more for your buck. I would recommend to others.
Nicole D.
Somerville, MA
I've never tried this product. How is it?
Taylor B.
How fresh do these leave your breath
Rechelle M.
Edson
What other flavor does this come?
Kimberly A.
Cleveland, MS
When will ice be available in more fruity flavors? Sometimes I chew gum in place of eating a desserts and offering a variety of fruity flavors would attract a large customer base.
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
I keep the bag in my purse. Do you carry the whole bag with you or just a piece or two?