BY DENTYNE #78 in Gum

Before introducing yourself, get intense
freshness from a bold, icy flavor.

*Artificially flavored Sugarless Gum

INGREDIENTS: SORBITOL, GUM BASE, MALTITOL, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORING, MANNITOL, GLYCERIN; LESS THAN 2% OF: ACACIA, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, ASPARTAME, BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), CANDELILLA WAX, SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE AND TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR).
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Dentyne Ice Arctic Chill Gum
  • "I am actually more of a fruity gum flavored gal but i love this gum simply because its mint flavor is so strong it opens up my nostrils and makes me able to breathe!" in 6 reviews
  • "The flavor eventually went back to a normal minty strength within about 15 minutes and the overall flavor lasted about 30 minutes (right about the time when you want to remove gum as it begins to get harder to chew and more bland)." in 5 reviews
  • "Long lasting flavor, nice minty smell/taste, and what can be better than sugar free, good-tasting gum?" in 4 reviews
  • "It has a very very strong mint taste at first that usually leaves my tongue feeling burned and the flavor is gone after just a few bites." in 3 reviews
Kelsey B.
This flavor was a new one I recently tried! It was packed with the perfect amount of mint and sweetness. I feel like it loses flavor very quickly which stinks but I enjoy it. Decent price and very decent quality!
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I really wish this product lasted longer when chewing. The flavor is SOO strong I love it. It’s extremely minty and refreshing. I probably will not purchase this product again because other brands last longer.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This is by far my favorite gum. It has a super strong mint taste when you first begin chewing it, almost enough to clear out your sinuses haha. Then, the cool minty flavor continues for hours, and it seriously lasts so much longer than any other mint brands. It is also a unique mint flavor that you cannot find with any other gum. I also love that it is sugar free. I throw one of these packages in every one of my bags so that I can always have fresh breath!
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
The Artic Chill was so very VERY strong! I would describe it as Listerine flavored.
I think it should be saved for when you need to blast away offensive breath or when you are seriously worried or concerned that you will have bad breath around someone. After the initial first 10-15 minute shock of the full strength was over, I was able to enjoy this gum and my mouth felt really fresh. I do want to mention though, that I timed the flavor strength and it was a good 10 minutes of full blast flavor, the kind that could knock you over. If I previously had any foul or even "not freshly brushed" breath before trying this, it was certainly gone after chewing this! The flavor eventually went back to a normal minty strength within about 15 minutes and the overall flavor lasted about 30 minutes (right about the time when you want to remove gum as it begins to get harder to chew and more bland).
Elizabeth A.
Ridgeway, VA
This gum is really good if your breath really stinks because it will put you in the floor it's really strong and it works really well for its purpose but it is extremely strong
Jessica D.
Lexington Pk, MD
One word: Strong! This Dentyne Ice arctic chill gum has a strong minty taste. Sometimes I like to chew two pieces of gum at a time, it's too overwhelming with this. After a minute or two though the taste does die down to a more tolerable minty flavor. It claims to give you 40 minutes of fresher breath after chewing, I've never tested that out, but the flavor does last a long time and it does seem strong enough to cause a lasting effect. You can sometimes find this on sale, I got mine for 25cents for a 60 piece pack at Rite Aid.
Shirley L.
Very strong!!!!! This is the type of gum that you would want if you were to be on a date or ate something that would give you bad breath or if you feel like you have bad breath in general. It refreshes your mouth and say if you were sleepy, this wakes you up real well lol. But, the fresh sensation only lasts about 10 minutes but, then again it's a whole pack so, might as well chew away! Overall, really good gum but, for a limited time.
Daniel K.
Buffalo, NY
This was on sale at my local Walgreens so I figured I would give it a whirl. No me gusta. I'm not sure what Arctic Chill is supposed to taste like, but this is definitely not it. There is a strong minty flavor and a bit of a chalky strange aftertaste that is a bit off-putting. I enjoy other "flavors" of Dentyne, but this one should stay on the shelf.
Lori B.
Fremont, MI
This is like the only gum that I like, It has such a strong flavor and that is the reason that I love this gum so much! However, I have not been able to find this gum in this particular flavor for quite some time now and I do not know why!? I have in the past ordered it online and will continue to as long as I can!
Patricia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really really like this gum. I first bought it because I heard it was strong and I didn't like sharing my gum. Its the only gum I buy and I've been buying it for ~3yrs. If you want gum that'll last you a while and don't want to share, I recommend this gum to you.
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
Are there more than one flavor?
Alyssa S.
What is the suggested number of pieces of gum to eat at once? 1 or 2
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jan H.
Is the flavor long lasting?
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
Anyone knows if they have a longer lasting version of this gum?

back