Dentyne Ice: 12 Pieces Assorted Sugarless Gum

by Dentyne

3 twelve-piece PACKAGES GREAT VALUE PEPPERMINT, spearmint & arctic chill

Does the flavor last an hour? every time i buy this brand it seems to only last 15 minutes.
Start your review of Dentyne Ice: 12 Pieces Assorted Sugarless Gum!
How would you rate this product?
Dentyne Ice: 12 Pieces Assorted Sugarless Gum uploaded by Pragati L.
Dentyne ice are breathe refreshers. I got it from costco. It has three different flavor in one pack. Arctic, spearmint and peppermint. Strips gum which refresh bad breathe. It saves money buying pack of 12 or more. These flavors have the same taste as named. Keep cooling and fresh breathe for long. The flavor in gum doesn’t last long get chewed off easily.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My most favorite type of gum! They are very strong for keeping long lasting fresh breath instantlym it is by far the best minty gum brand out there.
Kissimmee, FL
I always use this. The flavor last most gums don't this one last. Leaves good breath. I usually take 2 gums it breath fresh I love these gums
Janesville, WI
My favorite gum... on a date and need nervous about what your lover is going to think? pop this bad boy in nd you're good to go!!
Manchester, CT
Good flavor, doesn't get hard too quickly. Only downfall is its kind of small once the hard shell coating dissolves
No Special Diet
Long lasting flavor and great tasting gum. Definitely gets rid of bad breath quickly and long lasting.
Bothell, WA
Great product! Always buy this gum whenever I want long lasting, minty fresh breath!
Gluten Free
This gum is nice and fresh tasting. It puts a nice cool feeling in your mouth and makes your teeth feel clean! The taste and smell is great! So icy