Dentyne Fire Sugar Free Gum Spicy Cinnamon uploaded by Rebekah V.Dentyne Fire Sugar Free Gum Spicy Cinnamon uploaded by Taylor M.Dentyne Fire Sugar Free Gum Spicy Cinnamon uploaded by Kim Z.

BY DENTYNE #92 in Gum

Dentyne Fire Sugar Free Spicy Cinnamon Chewing Gum.
40 min . Fresher breath after chewing.
Artificially flavored sugar free gum. see more...

Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
I love this gum! Not too hot but it leaves a good tasting freshness. No weird aftertaste and very affordable!
Rebekah V.
Love dentyne fire sugar free gum! Makes your breath fresh. Love the cinnamon flavor as well!
Taylor M.
Independence, KY
Was very very tasty but I have the stars because I found out it contained gluten so yeah
Kim Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I like popping this fiery gum in my mouth when I'm doing something mundane and boring, like work. The flavor is a red hot cinnamon and the flavor I song lasting. When chewing it I feel like I have a little secret going on. I don't prefer the bubble pack because it's awkward, and it's harder to share, but everything else is what you'd want from a cinnamon gum.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I love cinnamon gum and if you are looking for for real cinnamon this gum is it but with that i feel like the flavor intensity doesn't last as long as other brands and eventually fizzles out completely and the gum kind of gets harder to chew and pop and you need another piece!
Hannah H.
Dentyne fire is my favorite flavor! i love cinnamon gum and dentyne has the best cinnamon flavor. its not too hot and the flavor is long lasting. the split packs are nice to because you can toss the empty half when you're done. no more bulky package left in your purse
alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
It's a little spicy for my taste but pretty good just not my taste in gum.but if you really like a kick of cinnamon or like the taste of cinnamon then thus gum is perfect for you. But if you don't like cinnamon then i wouldn't buy it.
Krystal K.
Best gum ever! I love the fire taste and sensation. It really awakens my taste buds and myself in the morning! I usually can't find single packs, but never hesitate to grab a box at Sam's Club. If you like tingling and fire, here you go!
Amy G.
I am neutral on this product because I do not care for cinnamon. This gum is extremely hot from the cinnamon. If you ar looking for a cinnamon gum this is it.
Jocelyn A.
Roma, TX
I love cinnamon gum, and this is definitely in my top 5, but it was a bit intense. If you're the type who does not like a very strong taste for gum, I do not recommend this; but if you do then I recommend you try this out.
Barb H.
Winnipeg, Select State
Does anyone else have a reaction with the fire dentyne gum, with swelling in the mouth?
Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Do you find the flavor leaving too quickly?
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Can you buy this in a big pack?
nicole m.
Does this taste just like a fireball?