BY DENTYNE

Dentyne Fire® Spicy Cinnamon Sugarless Gum.
Artificially flavored.
3 pack.
3 12-piece pkgs. (36 pieces). see more...

• Do these taste the same as the ones with sugar? I've had the ones...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else have an issue with how short the flavor lasts wh...3 Answers
Dentyne Fire Spicy Cinnamon Sugarless Gum- 3 PK
  • "Right amount of cinnamon for a small piece of gum and one to two pieces is all need for the right amount of gum" in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite gum." in 1 review
  • "I love anything cinnamon but the only thing is being sugar free the gum does lose flavor extremely fast" in 1 review
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
I am all about some cinnamon flavored gum. This is tasty but I am afraid to say I didn't feel like the flavor lasted as long as I would've liked it to. But on the plus side it does leave your mouth feeling refreshed and just the right amount of cinnamon.
Diana H.
I love cinnamon gum. I know a lot of it tastes really artificial, but I find that this has a nice flavor. It lasts long and doesn't become grainy after you chew it for a while.
Kelly K.
Saint Paul, MN
This gum was a little bit too spicy in the beginning. I could not ride it out long enough to see if it tones down. I have very sensitive taste buds, and this was just a little bit too much heat for me
Mandy F.
Linden, MI
When I get sick of the minty gum this is my go to! It is kinda spicy for the kids but mom enjoys it. Can typically find it at a reasonable cost as well!!
Alicia E.
Waverly, TN
If you love cinnamon flavor, you'll love this gum! It's packed with delicious flavor that lasts a long time and keeps your breath fresh!
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
I always buy cinnamon gum and so far this is my favorite. Its a little hot to begin with but its really good and leaves my breath fresh
Rachael P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the taste of cinnamon and I especially love the Dentyne brand. This gum is quite tasty to chew. I definitely recommend it.
Seerica P.
Lakeland, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Been eating the gum for years just kind of wish that the flavor could last a little bit longer, but I really love the taste
Ruby D.
Arlington, TX
Love spicy fresh tasting gum! I love spicy everything!! Although my favorite is peppermint! I also like fruity gum too :)
Krystle L.
This is a great gum because it actually keep your breath fresh for longer than others. The cinnamon is strong also.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Do these taste the same as the ones with sugar? I've had the ones with sugar.
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone else have an issue with how short the flavor lasts when chewing? It also leaves a terrible aftertaste!