BY DENTYNE

Feelin' spicy? Turn up the heat with
strong, hot cinnamon.

*Artificially flavored Sugarless Gum

INGREDIENTS: SORBITOL, MALTITOL, GUM BASE, MANNITOL, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORING, GLYCERIN; LESS THAN 2% OF: ACACIA, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), BLUE 2 LAKE, CANDELILLA WAX, RED 40 LAKE, SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE AND TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR).

• Ooooh! I love the gum in this! Where can I find these min...2 Answers
  • Do these taste the same as the ones with sugar? I've had ...4 Answers
  • Whats everyone favorite flavour of gum? Mine....cinnamon....5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bonnie K.
unless not like/allergic asparteme, EVERY gum wrigleys ALL sugar-free or NOT, have aspartame/amino sweet/Nutrasweet/Equal, some ALSO saccharine, Acesulfame potassium/Ace K, sucralose/splenda -- Dentyne 'Pure' Mint & fruit favors have AceK, sucralose & aspartame for mint+ flavor #Stupid

Dentyne Ice Spearmint & Peppermint & Arctic Chill & Mint Frost ASPARTAME
DENTYNE PURE MINT WITH MELON ACCENTS/Mint/Citrus Aspartame, AceK, AND sucralose

Dentyne Fire NOT have aspartame but has nasty hot taste, 'orininal' is small sticks crumble and loose taste immediately

Epic and other gums NO aspartame but are flavored with Xylitol BUT come in mint and even fruit type flavors, and some to all seem to be available in US but might have to be ordered at Walmart and/or online
Kim Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I like popping this fiery gum in my mouth when I'm doing something mundane and boring, like work. The flavor is a red hot cinnamon and the flavor I song lasting. When chewing it I feel like I have a little secret going on. I don't prefer the bubble pack because it's awkward, and it's harder to share, but everything else is what you'd want from a cinnamon gum.
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
I am all about some cinnamon flavored gum. This is tasty but I am afraid to say I didn't feel like the flavor lasted as long as I would've liked it to. But on the plus side it does leave your mouth feeling refreshed and just the right amount of cinnamon.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Oh Yeah, like the fire of cinnamon. Good breath freshener and satisfies the craving for something sweet. good value and better than most others like it. not pricey and tastes so good but leaves my mouth a little dry after chewing it. Just drink water!
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I love cinnamon gum and if you are looking for for real cinnamon this gum is it but with that i feel like the flavor intensity doesn't last as long as other brands and eventually fizzles out completely and the gum kind of gets harder to chew and pop and you need another piece!
Hannah H.
Dentyne fire is my favorite flavor! i love cinnamon gum and dentyne has the best cinnamon flavor. its not too hot and the flavor is long lasting. the split packs are nice to because you can toss the empty half when you're done. no more bulky package left in your purse
Kasandra B.
Redmond, OR
LOVE Dentyne for making aspartame free gum- I am allergic to aspartame and have only found 2 gums without it. Dentyne Fire- spicy cinnamon and Dentyne Pure -mint with Melon accents.

I love the flavor of this cinnamon- it is potent! I like that the flavor last a long time too.
alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
It's a little spicy for my taste but pretty good just not my taste in gum.but if you really like a kick of cinnamon or like the taste of cinnamon then thus gum is perfect for you. But if you don't like cinnamon then i wouldn't buy it.
Krystal K.
Best gum ever! I love the fire taste and sensation. It really awakens my taste buds and myself in the morning! I usually can't find single packs, but never hesitate to grab a box at Sam's Club. If you like tingling and fire, here you go!
Dina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great. I like to keep them handy to keep my mouth moist due to side effects of my medication. I love that they are sugar free and I can eat them without ruining my blood sugar. I love to have cinnamon breath and I'm sure other appreciate my fresh breath.
Crys H.
Whats everyone favorite flavour of gum? Mine....cinnamon. Dentyne Fire Spicy Cinnamon Gum
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Do these taste the same as the ones with sugar? I've had the ones with sugar.
Sarah B.
Does anyone else have an issue with how short the flavor lasts when chewing? It also leaves a terrible aftertaste!
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Ooooh! I love the gum in this! Where can I find these mints? Any suggestions?
nicole m.
Does this taste just like a fireball?