Dentyne Classic Cinnamon Chewing Gum uploaded by Lena D.Dentyne Classic Cinnamon Chewing Gum uploaded by Rachel D.

BY DENTYNE

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.

Dentyne Gum, Classic Cinnamon, 18 Piece Pack, 12 Count

Ingredients: Sugar, Gum Base, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial and Natural Flavoring; less than 2% of BHT (to maintain freshness), Cottonseed Oil, Glycerin, Red 40 Lake and Soy Lecithin. Contains: Soy

• When I was a child this was my favorite gum. Where can yo...2 Answers
  • I love this gum! Not too sugary and just the right hint o...1 Answers
PM G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My first impression of this gum was that it was 5-star quality and taste. The taste is bold, fresh, and spicy - I loved it. It quickly gets rid of bad breath and a gunky feeling in your mouth.

As a fervent gum-chewer, I quickly realized that abusing this gum by chewing more than a few pieces a day quickly leads to what appear to be chemical burns in my mouth. My tongue would be sore for a good 24 hours after the last piece chewed. This happened every time I exceeded approximately 5 or 6 pieces a day.

The hotness of the gum didn't acutely bother me, it was the after effects that made me rate this gum so low.

It is doubtful I will ever buy this gum again since I prefer a brand I can chew frequently. Use this gum in moderation and you might be happy with your purchase.
Rachel D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the only gum my mom would chew and give me and my siblings as kids, and we were all SO sad when it was discontinued! A few weeks ago I found this old-fashioned candy shop in the town where I grew up, and they are carrying this gum!!! So i don't remember everything about the gum from when I was younger, but this version that is being sold in small shops and online seems pretty close to the original. The flavor doesn't last aaas long, but is still delicious and makes me feel so nostalgic! I even bought my mom some for Christmas.
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Dentyne gum has been around for years and if you like cinnamon gum this beats all other Cinnamin gum. Flavor last fairly well and defiantly freshens your mouth. I also like the amount of gum you get in packs. Give Dentyne a try it is a good quality gum.
S B.
I love this gum. It was very popular in the 70's when I was a teen. We always had a pack or two in the car or in our purse. I think it tastes the same today, just a bit pricier! It's a great gum to freshen your mouth because it has a strong cinnamon flavor that lasts a while. I think it kind of burns at first but not for long. -brings back fond memories of my youth.
Stephanie H.
Glendale, AZ
I love cinnamon gum. The crunchy shell is always a plus for the burst of flavor. The only downfall is that the flavor doesn't last quite as long as some other brands that I buy. Over all a great gum!
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL
This is my favorite gum. If you have a weak stomach like mine then you will love chewing this gum.I keep this in my purse at all times. and recommend this to every one who loves cinnamon.
Kayla W.
Oceanside , CA
I like to buy gum in bulk so I always have it on hand. I like that the Dentyne gum flavors last so long. There is nothing worse than gum losing flavor too quickly
Erica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Dentyne is a classic gum. this is all my mom buys and I've been a fan of it since I was a child. it's got a very long lasting flavor and doesn't break down like other gums.
Alexis B.
Columbus, Ohio
I love the flavor of the classic! The 12 packs get me through about 3 days. I like Dentyne bc it doesn't leave my teeth feeling coated or quickly lose flavor.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
This gum has always been a tradition. My paw paw gave it to me all the time when i was little. Not only a good gum but makes for wonderful memories
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
When I was a child this was my favorite gum. Where can you find it at?
Deb C.
Orlando, Fl
I love this gum! Not too sugary and just the right hint of cinnamon. Where can I find this?