BY DENTLEY'S

Dentley's Nature's Chews Prime Slices are high-quality slices that provide hours of fun and entertainment for your active pet. Give him the treat he deserves and he'll thank you in return! Only at PetSmart. Features: Hours of entertainment Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Chews/Slices Life Stage: Medium size dogs Flavor: Buffalo Primary Ingredient: Buffalo Tendon Package Weight: 20 slices/6 in (15.2 cm) each, Net Wt 14.5 oz (411 g) Caution: Excessive use of this product may cause gastric upset. Advice for Use: Supervise use. If your pet is unaccustomed to this product, serve in a limited amount initially. Intended as a treat, not food. Recommended size is slightly larger than your dog's mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. This product may stain. Use in a stain resistant area. Ingredients: Buffalo Tendon Feeding Instructions: Supervise use. I f your pet is unaccustomed to this product, serve in a limited quantity initially. Excessive use may cause gastric upset. Intended as a treat, not food. Recommended size is slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Wash hands before and after handling. Feed your dog responsibly and provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. see more...

Jasmine H.
Shorewood, IL
Love the brand dentleys they are real and not that fake artificial crap. Which is very important to me. I have a lab and a golden and they just get so happy when I come home with them. I buy mine at petsmart
Vanessa D.
Evans, GA
My Labrador loves these. With him chewing on it, they last about 20-30 minutes but even less so when he is really hungry. Not too bad smelling and no nasty grease involved. Good amount for the price and I'm always looking for items my made in China so this was great!
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Having three dogs means treats everywhere and you seem to be one of their favorites and I usually give it to them weekly
Super high-quality very good treats and I feel confident giving it to them because there's nothing unnatural
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I love dentley's brand!! I love that it's all natural, I also love giving it to my pup! He loves it! I highly recommend this!
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
My dogs loved these treats. My dogs aren't that picky with treats but I think these are there favorite.
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
Our puppies love these! They love anything that is like jerky. This is one of their favorites.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
My dog hated this treat she tried it for just a second then spit it straight out.
Johana D.
Caracas
Mi perrito ama estas golosinas! Son súper ricas y sanas! Altamente recommendadas