Add a Photo

By DENTLEY'S
Dentley's Nature's Chews Pork Femur Bones are high-quality bones that provide hours of fun and entertainment for your active pet. Give him the treat he deserves and he'll thank you in return! Only at PetSmart. Features: Hours of entertainment Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Chews/Bones Life Stage: Medium size dogs Flavor: Pork Primary Ingredient: Pork Femur Bone Package Weight: 1 bone/Net Wt 8.3 oz (235 g) Caution: Excessive use of this product may cause gastric upset. Advice for Use: Supervise use. If your pet is unaccustomed to this product, serve in a limited amount initially. Intended as a treat, not food. Recommended size is slightly larger than your dog's mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. This product may stain. Use in a stain resistant area. Ingredients: Pork Femur Bone, Propionic Acid (a Preservative), Phosphoric Acid, Acetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative) Feeding Instructions: Supervise use. I f your pet is unaccustomed to this product, serve in a limited quantity initially. Excessive use may cause gastric upset. Intended as a treat, not food. Recommended size is slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Wash hands before and after handling. Feed your dog responsibly and provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
Photos (2)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND

My dog loves these and they are the perfect size for him. He is a 9 lb. long-haired miniature dachshund so it is easy for him to chew on and isn't too big. He gets so excited over these. Some cons I would say are that they make a complete mess on the carpet leaving little crumbly meat pieces all over the place. I also noticed with this last one we got for him, pieces of the bone broke off (like the size of a small bouncy ball) and we had to throw them away so he wouldn't choke. All in all, my dog loves them and I will probably continue to buy these for him.
Erica  M.
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ

My puppy-dog devours these!! And they smell delicious! ;)
Only two things not all to crazy about them. Don't feed them ti your dogs on your carpet. It leaves what looks like grease stains. It does come out with a shampoo carpet cleaner. And secondly,my dog poops out shards of the bone. Which cause small bleeding and bone fragments in their poo.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX

Pros: My Blues Heeler puppy liked the bone
Cons: My Blue Heeler puppy ATE the bone!!! We gave it to her around 11pm. The next morning there was a piece of bone about an inch long left...(about the width of the paper tag on the wrapper). This is good if you are using it for a treat but not for something to chew on to keep them busy!
Desiree H.
Desiree H.

My dogs love these bones and it keeps them busy for hours. Doesn't give them tummy troubles. These are going to be a must in my house!!!

Join Now