BY DENTLEY'S

Dentley's Nature's Chews Bully Ring is a high-quality, long-lasting treat that provides hours of fun and entertainment for your dog. They're a great way to satisfy those natural chewing instincts and reduce tartar and plaque for healthier teeth and gums. A PetSmart exclusive. Features: High-quality bully ring Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Ring Life Stage: Medium to Large Breeds Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredients: Beef By-Product Feeding Instructions: Monitor your pet while treating. Recommended size is slightly larger than your pet's mouth. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water for your pet. Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Beef By-Product (Beef Pizzle) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 80% min Crude Fat 1% min Crude Fiber 1% max Crude Ash 2% max Moisture 15% max Calcium .8%max Phosphorus .4% max Caloric Content: 230 per serving see more...

Becca T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
If I could give more stars in would.

Let me start by saying I have two VERY picky beagle mixes. These are one of the ONLY treats they enjoy and that last a decent amount of time.
It was recommended to me by a friend awhile back, and whenever I see them in literally buy as many as possible.

10/10 would buy again, and recommend to anyone!

if these are too expensive my dogs also love the "CHEW-A-BULLS RING" in peanut butter by RedBarn, they're a bit cheaper, like 2-3$ for one ring. totally worth it.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Like other bully sticks and chews, these are pretty pricey and they stink. That stink will transfer to your pet's breath, but, these are some of the only chew treats my beagle will touch. I like the ring because he can easily grab onto it with his paw (and sometimes wear it like a bracelet) while he eats it.
Sandi D.
North Richland Hills, TX
My 3 year old German Shepherd Mix absolutely loves these! They are kind of expensive, but it keeps her entertained. Thus it makes it totally worth it. In addition, it keeps her teeth super clean, so I don't have to brush her teeth (the vet was actually shocked her clean her teeth were). I totally recommend these to anyone.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My three poddles love Bully sticks!! These are the only treats that have lasted longer than a few hours! It keeps them occupied and helps keep their little mouths clean!
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Takes my dog a while to go through these which is worth the money. Only down side is it colors his fur with the flavoring they stick on it
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
This bully ring is great for my dog! He got it and won't leave it alone! He really loves it!